Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Hey hon,

Have unfortunately gone calm again... stupidly finished the other half of my Chinese tonight so feeling a bit disappointed with myself! I should have put it in the bin this morning when I wanted to, but I didn't and then I ate it instead... Too late now.

9,2 is where I eventually want to get but it seems ever more elusive, will be happy to reach 10 stone at this rate...:( I guess I'll join you wallowing!

Just went back on DHH to see where we were on 22nd March when we both started this thread... seems a very long time ago & we both seemed pretty p***ed off & unhappy! (6 MONTHS TOMORROW!:)...except just realised that you've lost 55.75 lbs since then whereas I've only lost 21 new ones since then although I suppose I've lost some of the same ones a few times! I'd be up to 70 something if I counted each time they went on & came off again!:(:eek:)

Need to be careful forever! - Topic Powered by eve community
(Was a b*gg*r to find so have saved the link!)

Shouldn't be wallowing - we've come so far & done so much BUT I keep getting almost voluntarily stuck with my sabotage... maybe I need to listen to PMcK cd again! Have truly got tomorrow's food all planned out so will do my best, know it's at least partially 'cos I'm pre-menstrual! (and 'cos I feel out of control about my holiday/exam/accident/car/DVLA/dissertation result!)

Going to bed before anything else crosses my lips but first I must ring Mum! (Still trying to focus on how great I felt trying those coral trousers on this morning!)

Love xxx

Last edited:
Hmmm, ironic don't you think that I don't feel much further on today than March 22nd but I have so clearly come a long way. Like you I think I'm pre-menstrual - I'll have to look back on here to get an idea about when I'm due - but we're fairly similar time wise I seem to remember!
I've bookmarked the DHH thread so I can go back and refresh my memory - cheers for finding it!

The wierdest stuff happened tonight. Work press office called to say another journo was interested in my story and would I call them. Duly did that and she's gone off to tout it round Bella, Best etc. Have heard sod all from L-It since early Aug so assumed they were no longer interested then another journalist rang me from L-It, asked me to go thru the whole thing again etc. I told L-It re other journo and she said it was exclusive - not until I get a contract says I and blow me down within 3 hours a courier/telegram thing is hand delivered to the door - at 9pm! Anyway it's offering me £200 for an exclusive (gee - as if my story is remotely "exclusive") so I signed it based on the thought that a bird in the hand etc etc. So have to phone other journo tomorrow and cancel her going any further! LOL - perhaps I'll get papped tomorrow on my way into the office - hahaha!!!!

Still choked over the utter b@lls up I've made at work with the wretched database - getting it back will either be easy or tedious beyond belief but either way it'll be recovered - not quite so easy to recover my reputation tho! I am such an eeejut and could just about kick myself for a month of Sundays!

Happy half year anniversary for tomorrow - it feels like I've known you forever not just 6 months! Shame I can't come to London meetup, but day after wedding in Hexham and day before fly out on hols - will just have too much to do! Can you come to Brum? If you could get to mine - you can come with me and then come back to mine and stay over here? I won't be staying in Brum but it will be lovely to see the gang again in the afternoon/evening.

Hope the Chinese tasted nice and don't fret - what's done is done, you'll know what to do next time. The coral trousers will still fit as any weight you gain will just be water! Hope your Mum is ok and that you get a good night's sleep!

Lots of love,
A
xxxx:D

Hiya {{{{{{waving madly}}}}}}

Still no database:( Good job I have no life as can see I shall be spending a good portion of my free time retyping lost records - clip round the ear time for me! Oh well, could be worse.

Have sorted out journo thing - shame as Bella/Best woman said she could have got me more dosh - but heigh-ho I won't miss what I've never had and nobody I know reads L-It (or admits to it) so I shouldn't be too embarrassed.

Off to find out when I'm due on - catch up later,
Much love,
A

Damn! Just missed you again!

Excellent about your "exclusive" & don't worry about the database - we all do it & I'm sure you'll get it back in no time...(Just a question - how can it be an exclusive when you've been on the BBC website & in at least 2 papers?!;))

Reading DHH back again - I can't believe I mentioned nice undies on the 1st day I met you... What am I like?:D

Re pre-menstrual - you shouldn't be due for another week as we were exactly the same but then I skipped one & put 2 packs of pills together so I should be a week ahead of you!

Hope the wedding goes ok (even if she is a "munter!"). Bit antisocial having it on a Friday! Why can't they have a weekend wedding like everyone else?

Not long 'til either of our hols! Can't wait for mine! Exam is 2 weeks today, will do more oral preparation today. Am so sad - have actually stopped wearing stuff that I want to take with me so that I don't have to bother washing it before I go! Will have to start collecting up the stuff I need to take; strange stuff; photocopies of the house & flat deeds, Mum & Dad's Spanish national insurance numbers, a mug tree that they bought but forgot to take, a USB hub for the laptop, a scroll-wheel laptop mouse etc.

I seriously doubt I can make it to Birmingham, it's not worth going for the afternoon as it's 5 hours each way by train & I can't afford to stay. (I'm not sure I can even afford the train as I've usually bought all my Christmas presents by end October & I haven't even started yet plus of course my car sale & accident claim are still hanging uncompleted & my Dad's worry over his job means little or no spare cash in our house at all!)

Skanky weather here - constant dispiriting drizzle so it's raining but not really watering the garden. Also my Dad's started complaining of having a cold so I don't think we'll get much done on the bedroom this weekend!

Not quite as happy sounding as yesterday!

Thanks for a great 6 months!
Love xxx

Anja!
Nice boss back so have to be brief! Thought I was due TOTM when on hols - guess was just wishful thinking that it was all over before we got there - too bad!
Wedding on Friday as apparently cheaper and she doesn't care who she puts out - this is all about her - at least I'm thinner than her (size 16 my arse - and the rest!) My hubby and I really wanted to get married in Alnmouth (way oop north) but knew it was all too much hassle for friends and rellys - too bad she's not so considerate! But what am I moaning about - it's only getting up at 5am and driving 520 miles there and back in a day - to watch other people eat food I can't have (and with the dessert being aniseed and liquorice ice-cream they're welcome to it - the boy and I will have to do McD's stop on way back as starter and mains are both stuff he won't even attempt)!?!

I must start getting stuff ready for hols - can you still change cash for euros for free at Post Offices? It's been 8 years since been on the Continent - hope I can remember how to drive left handed!

Local papers don't count apparently and BBC webiste didn't tell story so OK. L-It journo wants to keep in touch so she can maybe run diff story in another mag in a few months time- the pressure to remain slim remains!! Think I'll have to tell her all about this site and WeMITTs - dropped it in yesterday but she didn't pick up on it. I've told her I'm prepared to stand there in skimpy knicks and get photographed and be used as a stark reminder to those diet waverers - do something about your diet now or you too could end up like this etc!!!!

We're having same weather as you so drove to work rather than a damp cycle. Meant I get to wear smart trousers and shirt, jacket etc - I look good and incredibly little (for me anyway!) Failed scales avoidance test today but same weight as yesterday so all ok - phew!
Better go, he's back any second now.....

Love,
A

Irene
Cheers - But the £200 will go to pay of Mr Credit Card as have racked up over £1K just buying CD stock so far - hope I get lots more customers or it's going to be a bleak Christmas - don't suppose they do a turkey and stuffing flavour!!!
Hope all is well, will blow you a kiss from Hexham next Friday - as I'm nearer you might get it!!

Love,
A

Breakthrough??

It is almost 2pm and I am not hungry. However I am just about to start eating my frozen choc tetra. Why when I'm not hungry and don't normally eat my first "Meal" until 5pm?
Answer - I'm using it as a distraction technique cos I have a witness statement to write and I hate them!

Not a startling breakthrough but nice to see that I can actually recognise my thoughts around food sometimes!

Gotta go, boss back!

Love,
A

Hi Irene,
The wedding is in the Registry Office and the reception is at Stocksfield Golf Club. My Mum and sisters etc are staying at Slaley Hall which is where we'll go first to freshen up after the journey - providing there have been no major holdups and we get there in good time. I don't know Hexham that well - used to love going to the big dept store there (well big for Hexham anyway) can't remember the name and don't know Stocksfield at all. Used to go to Blanchland but it freaked me out, I just felt so isolated and cut off from everywhere and the roads were horrendous. It's probably v. different now as haven't been over that way for yonks.

D'you know this is the first wedding I've ever been to - including my own- where I haven't agonised over what I can wear to hide (as if) my bulk or worried about being the fattest there (I won't be - the bride is bigger than me - horribly catty I know but she's not v. nice towards our family and I wish my brother was marrying one of his other previous girlfriends. Hopefully once she's "got" her man she'll stop seeing us all as such a threat and relax a bit - we're quite pleasant really).

On the way back we'll stop off in Houghton le Spring (why don't my rellies live in nice places like you do??) to say hello to ma-in-law, sis-in-law, bro-in-law and nephew. Hopefully the boy won't catch headlice from nephew like he did last time!!
Families - who'd have 'em eh???
Wish I could come to London to see you all but will be tired from so much driving and we're off to Majorca on the Sunday so expect will be v.v. busy - also have to see my weekly clients then too! I hope you have a lovely time - will you be sightseeing as well?

Love,
A

Hiya hon!

Thanks so much for your call a min ago. I still can't believe it!

Irene I got 93% in my dissertation essay & 92% in my tape & I AM SO TOTALLY CHUFFED!

Love xxx

YOU ARE SO CLEVER !!!!!!

Hey Brainbox -

Well done you - what an achievement - you worked so hard for those marks and deserve every one of them! I'm sure the oral will be fine - you'll get the marks you need and qualify with a First!!!!!!!! So proud of you hon, have a good day!
Lots of love,
A

Blue A**d Fly time

Phew - where has this weekend gone?? Absolutely flown by. Not much to report, had the celebration meal at Buddies (fab local chain of US diners here) I promised my son a year ago when I started CD. Had chef's salad and banana split (yummy). Family over yesterday and today and I actually jogged twice round Rugby pitch yesterday - me!- jog!!! Plan to do twice round without a break next week.
Hope to be able to cycle to work next week too, will check weather in a mo.
Bit worry-guts about work tomorrow as getting defence expert report on one of my jobs and it always makes me a tad queasy worrying about what I've missed:(

In list making mood trying to remember everything I have to do before next Sunday! Can't believe this time next week we'll be in Majorca - yeay!!!!

Anyway, hope you had a good weekend and have a good week at work. Hope to catch up tomorrow.

Love,
A

Hi hon,

Sorry for being very quiet... after a great start Saturday morning my diet & weekend went downhill. We went out to dinner Sat night to celebrate my great result, the Spanish restaurant I wanted to go to was full so we went to the Indian instead and I blew my diet out of the water by going 1500 cals over my 1100... I think TOTM is playing it's part as I have been over cals every day for a week sometimes by a LOT (300, 600, 900, 1500 etc.). Am trying to tone it down & so far have only gone up to 10,10 morning weight... am pretty sure that's still the Indian's fault. Maybe later this week when my hormones have calmed down this will get easier. I wanted to be 10 stone for my hol & then changed that to 10,7... not even sure that one's do-able now. Am going to read my GL book when I get in and factor that into WLR too as I seem to be using my few cals for lots of fruit, pasta, a few bits choc etc. when there's probably lots of things I could be doing better. Have been having melon for breakfast lots lately & then read on here that despite being low cal it's high GI so now I don't really understand...

Glad you had a good weekend. My decorating plans went awry big time. My Dad didn't get out of bed yesterday until 5pm (lazy bu**er!) and only 'cos I told him the crockpot was still on, he'd intended to turn it off Saturday night but was obviously too p*ssed and the stew had been on 24 hours (must have been pretty tender by then!). I started washing down the wardrobes but found that the previous paint used was water soluble and have therefore had the arduous task of scraping it off as there are scrapes in the previous paint that would have looked terrible painted over so need to "clean slate" it! (Taking forever!) Need to paint the ceiling first but I don't trust myself on a stepladder with an electric sander so I think I need Dad's help with that one! We had a leak in the loft & the ceiling got re-plastered (by him!) but not at the same level as rest of ceiling & so now Dad has filled the gap properly but it's slightly raised, needs sanding off and I can't paint it as is! Can't face doing majority of the ceiling with sandpaper!:( I will get some tonight just in case it comes down to this!

Sorry hon! This has turned into a big essay. Still no word from DVLA or Churchill or re Nexia... I'm soooooooo impatient to get everything sorted. Thank God my hol is soon. I need one.

Love xxx

Hmmm,

Have just got an e-mail from the Nexia bloke which I think is sarcastic...I rang his answerphone briefly on Saturday to say I understood he was going through a bad time & could he please contact me as I was going on holiday soon. He just e-mailed to say his Dad had died on Saturday & to thank me for all my concern...:eek::( Has also said he will contact me soon to sort out collecting the car so will just leave it now & wait to see if he calls before I go on hol! Am embarrassed enough not to want to call him again! (To be fair he won the car then went silent until I got him on phone & arranged a meeting time which he stood me up for, then remained silent until I started an unpaid item dispute at which time he said about his Dad being ill & then went silent again...)

Ho hum!

Oh dear... I threw myself into a vat of chocolate & drowned. Went to the local shop for a small bag of dolly mixture & came out with £2.50 of sweets & chocolate, all of which I've eaten! Have had 2,420 cals today. Why do I do this to myself? It's all too much at the moment...

Am going to go & read GL book NOW and try to work out my 1100 cals for the next few days while my chocolate headache is still here so that I'm not tempted to stray.:eek::(

Love xxx

Back