Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Cheers honey for the fridge details - some good prices, will hopefully be able to check things out over the weekend!

And no I didn't mean euuuwww to you - in your own house you do what you like, but when visiting someone else's, no matter how well you know them, you "up the ante" as it were and are on best behaviour! I think she took the "mi casa es su casa" very literally and is dumping her stuff all over the place and generally messing it up. The tin lid was this morning when the cat came upstairs thru the door she left open and meowed the house down at 5am:mad: Of course she slept thru it but I didn't and had to catch the cat and boot him downstairs again before the boy woke up! Am now v. tired on top of v. grumpy! I've come to the conclusion that I'm a founder member of the grumpy old women club - this situation says a lot more about me than her - I'm just an intolerant b*gger who's very set in her ways - so tragic in one so young - hahahaha:p In an attempt to avoid food (2.9lb gain this week - maintenance s*cks - wish I could live on tetras) I've succumbed to fags (horrible smelly things) and so now have a headache too - serves me right!

Gotta go, the boy's just got back from his choir concert and is as high as a kite - must give him some Paddington Bear hard stares and read some Harry Potter - yeay - my cup runneth over!

Hope the fish and chips tasted nice - at least the car is gone and you've one less thing to worry about!

Have a good weekend,
lots of love,
A
xxxx:D

Hi Irene & Ailsa,

Sorry for slacking. I have to admit I haven't even been pretending to diet the last 2 weeks or so... Went back to 11,5 with TOTM & am now 11,2 after that's finished but have been eating rubbish by the bucket load as Mum & Dad are back with lots of nice wine, chocolate, biscuits, sweets, garlic butter etc. from Spain.

However Mum & I are going to water aerobics tonight for an hour so maybe that'll help! I still haven't been but Mum went in Spain so she's looking forward to it. (She saw her physio about her back pain yesterday & she's signed her off the physio so long as she does the aqua aerobics as that beats any physio exercises this lady could give her...). Should be good.

Hope you both have a lovely time in Birmingham next weekend. Will post up some of Mum's Spanish pics too - she's got some excellent ones of me swimming in Ann's pool!;)

Love to you both & Cat too!

xxx

Hiya Anch!
Glad to hear you are doing well - don't worry about the weight gain - it's only temporary - we've got more important things to worry about in this big bad world! A lot of cr'p seems to be on this site at the moment and I'm really disappointed as it has always been such a fab site -best one I've been on ever - I recommend it to all my clients but don't really think I can any more after the last few sets of furores. Honestly, don't people have anything real to worry about?? My lovely Majorca friend is 60 today and she's arrived home after a lovely day at work and visiting her family to find her useless good for nothing grandson (the very same car twoc-er) and his 2 mates have ransacked the place and stolen her laptop and some beautiful jewellery which whilst valuable is of an even greater sentimental value. She's sitting in a trashed house and can't even clear up as she's waiting for SOCO to come and photograph it so she can claim on the insurance. Now that IS a real problem - not some imaginary slight - I want to say get over it to all these melodramatic princesses but what's the point - they are too far up their own backsides to see anything anyway.

So my dear Anch and dear Irene - I'm probably not going to be posting for a while - it has been my privilege and pleasure to have been your friend on here - thanks so much for all your great help and support - I have truly appreciated it! I'm still going to the Wemitt do in Brum so will see you then Irene and Anch - I'll give you a ring/email etc as I don't want to lose your friendship!
Love to you both,
Adieu,
Ailsa
xxxx

Ailsa - Will try & ring you tonight hon! Am out Wed & Thurs night. (Tomorrow church dinner, Thursday water aerobics!)

Love Anja xxx

Have lost 2 of my stress/holiday lbs so only 6 more to go... 11,2 again so creeping back up on the 10s for about the 6th time now... Keeping going in & dropping down them & then something happens; exam, essay, holiday & I come back out!

AND you KNOW how unlikely it should be that I've lost 2lbs in 2 days! Remember what I ate that day what with Julian's birthday & all! Have upped my water back to 4ish litres from the 2ish I'd dropped to so maybe that's helped!

Look forward to hearing from you on Saturday if you get a chance and have a really lovely time with Ann, Irene & everyone!

Love xxx

Ailsa - Can't remember if I said on the phone: My blood test results should be back by now & I have an appointment with the Dr on Monday morning to find out; they were checking for anaemia & thyroid probs. Circulation problems are more occasional than permanent now but still daily, but at least not for the whole day like it was before. Hopefully they'll have some sort of answer for me on Monday.

Love xxx

Hi from Slough

Blimey what a "nice" place this place is - NOT!
Anyway, up side of getting up at 5am is that I can surf here in breaks! Lovely to chat on Tuesday- will def ring you from Brum meet up!
Good luck at docs and I told you the weight would come off!
Whoops...break over...gotta go.
Much love,
A

I've got cold feet now too....

cor I can see why it makes you feel miserable - it's distinctly unpleasant. I think mine's caused by not knowing how to switch the heating system on properly in the hire car - will have to read manual before driving home!
Forgot to post latest weight - 10.3.5 this morning - so maybe I'll get to 9.13 some day (or rather some week) soon!
Hope all is well,
Big Hugs,
A

Wow, WELL DONE!

You're nearly a whole stone lighter than me now!

Oops!

I also have little blocks of ice at the end of my legs today, serves me right for having a sandwich for lunch - Roll on Monday for some news!

Love xxx

Bye Bye Slough

Just going home now - nicking off early -LOL.
The weight'll come off when you are good and ready it's a life's work not a race!
Right off to the M40, will phone you tomorrow as agreed.
Please, please, please my LR order will be at home - have ordered some mega daisy print drainpipe jeans - hahaha - bet they look awful on me!
Warm up soon,
Much love,
A
PS Ate smoked mackerel, prawns and salad at lunch time - got stinky onion breath now:mad: , will have to get some gum - hope the extra cals won't hurt:( . Til tomorrow duckie.....xxx

Hiya Honey!
How is the circulation thing going? - Is the medication making any difference yet? I'm really cold at the moment too but I think that's just normal now - oh dear all the winters I've scoffed at other "cold" souls and now I am one:(

Not such a nice day at work today - I either can't count or I've come on early - no supplies (swapped handbags!) and out of 4 toilets only 2 had machines, one of which was broken and the other took my money and despite me nearly pulling it off the wall in frustration it didn't despatch the tampons - fume! Lucky could dash home and sort myself out but could have done without it.

Oh well, at least it didn't spoil last weekend which was really good fun - I nearly chickened out as you know but made arrangements to meet up with Ann and go in together. Have arranged to do same for next Sat too for CDC conf. as my CDC can't go. Wonder if anyone has started a book going on the S-o-t-Y winner - my fiver would go on IceMoose or maybe him and Ann - what do you reckon?

Hope my new GPS receiver turns up soon, my old Navman sleeve has given up the ghost and I do like the old comfort blanket feeling of having one. I used to work in Brum years ago so that wasn't too bad but have bro's wedding in 2 weeks in Surrey somewhere.

Ho hum, must go and sort out the boy's playroom toys - I've waited until he's asleep so I can be ruthless and make some room for the vast amounts he's bound to get at Christmas!

Hope all is well my dear and I'll type more/call/text etc soon.
Lots of love,
A

Anja
sorry to hear you're not too well but pleased they know what it is.

Ailsa
You looked amazing at the weekend and those trousers - that image of you both in them will be with me for ever and I am so inspired and motivated now,

Lots of love to you both

Irene xx

Hiya,

Thanks to both of you for your best wishes!

I don't know about the medication - I was told to take it only when cold rather than 3 times a day per box instructions. Took one yesterday & one so far today. Both times I've come over all hot but yesterday was shifting boxes & today I went out shopping at lunch & did loads of walking so still unsure whether it's exercise or the tablets. Also had major migraine & went to bed at 9.30 last night, not sure if that's linked but also think my eyes need testing as I've had lots recently! (Got a sandwich while I was out too, fully intended to have tetra & fully ignored it for the 3rd day in a row!)

Well weight all over the place; end last week was down again to 11,4 then ate rubbish all weekend & Dad made veg lasagne - lashings of cheese etc. & was back to 11,6 yesterday, then 11,5 today. Oh dear! Will try & rein it back a bit!

Am happy 'cos my Keane concert CD arrived today apparently, the 1st one got "lost"/stolen in the post & it's now been more than a month of me chasing to finally get a copy...

Better do some work since I've technically had my lunch break!

Love xxx

Thanks Irene,

I didn't know they were touring again until I saw your post but now Mum & I have got seats at Wembley Arena on 1st March as part of my Christmas present. (She couldn't possibly stand for that long!) Really chuffed, thanks for the info!

Aqua aerobics again tonight.

Love xxx

Back