need to be good

swivlehips

i was realy focused when i started on CD SS but now i am starting to cheat and so angry with myself, going to give my self a good taliking to and get back on track hahaha, husband says i am always talking to my self may be its the lack of real food lol xx

I'm exactly the same! I'm on week 14 or 15 and have lost 35lbs which I'm thrilled about but I've got the last 10-14lbs to loose but I keep cheating and getting angry with myself!!
But today I've been 100% and am so happy with myself! I think when I start noticing and watching the scales going down again il do it no problem!! Think of what ur aiming for and youll br fine x

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Rebecca you have said exactly how I feel too week 13 this week for me just focussing on getting rid of this last 5lbs a weigh in under 9st 7 would be great next week. Love watching the scales go down but they been a bit sticky last week lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a read of the insparational stories again!! lastbiscuit i believe i saw you on there and you are looking FAB, so go on there peeps and get reading again, I had a look last night and was amazed at the guy called shredder or shreddies and he lost 10st in 8 months. thats what i would like to lose. i have a skinny bag of clothes with my name on lol x x x

i was realy good this week i had 1 cup cake that i shouldnt have had but didnt drink all my water and wasnt at the loo very much, so have to get back on the water and it will get the bowls moving i hope, realy dissapointed all i had was my cd and the 1 cup cake x

I think we've all been there. Nauuuughty for having the cupcake, but at least you know you shouldn't have & you'll get yourself back on to being 100% soon!! I'm always worried that eventually i'll go back to my old ways, pick up the phone and order a dominos pizza that i'm craving so bad lol! But so far i havent, i tend to watch supersize vs superskinny about 3 times a week online for inspiration, and then i watch my best friend pile on the pounds as she eats her weight in carbs which also helps me stay on the straighten narrow! Haha x x

Back