Need to deflate this tyretummy...

tyretummy

Hi everyone, im new to Minimins :)
I was doing SW back at the start of the year and had lost 19lbs for an inlaws wedding. I lost the run of myself afterwards. I know now that i had the wedding date in my head as my goal to loose 2st (which i didnt) and after that my drive just well drove away :eek:

So here i am now, back on track as of today doing it at home. But this time im not doing it to fit into a dress for a wedding, i doing it to fit into life. I want to be here to see my girls grow up. My own mother had been very unwell over the last few months and i know this has caused more overeating for me. I cant imagine my life without my mam in it and it really hit home that if id be lost at 30+ without my mam, how would my girls be (7, 4 & 4) without me. that is a reality if i dont get myself healthy.

so thats about it, ive my motivation and my shopping done for the week and IM GOING TO WIN THIS

so had my first day back on track today and i must say im pretty happy. didnt drink as much water as i would have liked but im getting there

Breakfast: 25g rice crispies (5.5 syns), milk (HEa) bowl of grapes & coffee

Lunch: Wholemeal bread (HEB) beans, 2 clementines & water

Dinner: Meatloaf with sweet potatoes cubes, carrots, mushrooms & onion drizzles with soya sauce & water

Have a muller for snack later with a coffee

that looks like a good first days food. im new to minimins too and just completed my first week:) which day will be your weigh in day? are u going to classes?

hiya, well done on ur first week, see u lost 6.5 thats fantastic :)
i will be weighing in on a tuesday, just doing it from home at the moment
how u finding it?

im actually finding it really good this time. ive put on 4 stone since before i was pregnant, my baby is now 12 weeks , so i feel really motivated to shift it, especially having a wardrobe full of clothes i cant get into!! Like u im doing it for me this time...not just for an occasion. im looking at it as a long term thing, a lifestyle change, with syns included that help along the way! im trying to do red and green days aswell as extra easy to try boost weght loss and mix it up a bit. what are u doing?

at the moment im just doing extra easy coz for the life of me i cant find my SW books, so im using the notebook i used to jot down what i ate the last time to check syns!

my youngsters were 4 during the summer and ive put on a stone every year since they were born and i dont want that to continue

Last edited:
its so easy to slowly put it on and ignore whats happening. i used food throughout my pregnancy to cheer myself up as i really struggled with it and now im having to deal with it. ive rejoined the gym to try speed it up and regain my fitness!

ru trying to do some body magic as sw call it?

yeah im starting slow. today i did 20mins on cross trainer, i nearly had to clear the cobwebs first and they werent halloween decorations lol
kids off school this week so im stuck in house mostly. next week will try get out for walks in the morning. what about u

haha i gave my excercise bike to my mother in law as it was just gathering dust! yeah im doing some pram pushing...i live in a hilly area so its hard going at times! im also doing a dvd called 30 day shred and also joined the gym......every little helps haha!! we have a little baby halloween outfit for my little girl, are your kids dressing up?

ah 2 cute, how old is baba?
yep i have a rainbow witch, a pumpkin witch and a fairy witch lol and they are very particular that they are not "just" witches lol

im in the countryside so theres a few good trails to walk once kids in school

aww girls will be girls! she is 13 weeks old and a little handful! cant imagine 3 of her :)
let me know your days food later and we could compare notes x

Don't forget to syn your tail of dog eye of newt and the various snot,grot and witches brew you'll be having tonight Tyretummy :D x

lol @dacuckoo

having a dreadful morning, feel like cr*p. all was going well earlier, had a good breakie n the kids have 2 friends over n all playing happily. thought id get ahead of myself and make the dinner for this evening. Mushy pea curry. never made it before so thought if i made it up now and didnt turn out well then i could do something different later. wont have time with all the trick or treating to "experiment" later..... well i tell ya, the aromas from it have me feeling very nauseous. really looked like a witches brew :(

sitting now with a coffee and praying it passes :( feelingsorryformyself.com lol

Now I love mushy pea curry meself...but I'll eat anything with a bit of curry powder thrown in to be honest. It tasted nicer than it smells...mind you it might not lol :D I've just demolished a massive bowl of pea and ham soup with 2 of the tiniest bread rolls ever...infact they were that tiny they could of been crumbs. I'm looking forward to all the sweets and E numbers later safe in the knowledge that I'm gonna be back on it seriously tomorrow :)

well i couldnt have the curry. didnt like it at all :( maybe i did something wrong but wasnt on todays menu in the end...
so today menu was

Breakfast: Beans, fried egg & wholemeal toast & coffee & bunch of grapes

Lunch: Noodles with leftover meatloaf. 2 apples

Dinner: Omelet with onion, mushroom & cheese, side salad with 150g of aldi champion crinkle chips, dont have syns on this so if anyone can help ;)

having a coffee now and a wispa (dont no syns either but im treating myself)

for the aldi chips its 1 syn per 100g raw but they only showed straight cut! wispa is 10.5 syns x

cheers for that
i had 150g oven cooked, should i syn it at 1.5 do you think? starving this morning, off to make breakie now but im having a brain freeze, dont no what to eat!

its so cold here today i want to hibernate with a big bowl of stew..... hide away from the world. least i have a couple of extra inches of fat to keep me insulated.

Yep I agree it's freeeeeeezing!!!!...Im looking for my nipples has we speak ... Last seen turning blue dropping off and rolling under the couch.
Do an original day tomorrow and get half a cow in the slow cooker :)

Back