Need to deflate this tyretummy...

tbh id syn them at 2.5 as raw weight will e alot heavier than cooked as they will lose water during cooking. only a thought!i always think its best to go a little high than a little low:)ps i agree with u both its been bloody freezin here in yorkshire today! x

pmsl, the story of the missing nipples!! least you knew what yours looked like today, i havent seen mine since 2001! just be careful 2moro with that slow cooker that you dont end up with an added treat in the pot lol or we will have the story of the cooked nipples :)

izzy yeah ur right on that one, suppose not too bad anyway when that and my wispa was my only syn

better add my menu:
Breakfast: bowl grapes, clementines & an apple and a jug of coffee
Lunch: tesco value wrap (6.5) cheese as part of HE, ham, lettuce, red onion. coffee
Dinner: chicken & veg stirfry
snacked on fruit & a muller

thinking of having a packet of aldi chill crisps (4syns) later mmmmmmm

Last edited:
weather forecast - house in a small town in rural Ireland having a very bad SW wind problem!!!!! husband has retreated to the other room for a gas mask :hide:

beautiful morning out there and im home hanging my head in shame :ashamed0005:. most of yesterday went great...

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast topped with beans & a rasher (fat removed). bowl of pineapple. coffee

Lunch: quiche with ham, cheese (used as HE), with mushrooms, peppers. lettuce with sw free mayo

Dinner: :O chinese maybe if the font it small enough it doesnt count!

so we had to go to the city yesterday round trip normally takes 3 hours so i thought we will be back by 615 the latest. well that didnt happen. first hubby got delayed in work so i was hanging around and had told the girls they could have a look in the toy shop

roll on 8pm and we are only arriving into towards home... kids in back moaning about pains in their tummy, usual screams of i havent eaten in hours. so i threw hubby out in town with an order for the kids and for me i said just get chicken blackbean/boiled rice 5syns) well a man will be a man and he walked the 10 seconds into the chinese & forgot what i had ordered. he did remember i said i couldnt have most of the meals, so what does he bring me, honey wings, bbq ribs, chicken balls and a side order of beansprouts (Wtf never seen me eat those before!!!)

of course i knew nothing till we got home. i was even fab in the car and when they were all munching on prawn crackers which i love, i said nope im watching my syns....................... get home, big rush into the house, plates flying everywhere, kids ordered to get out cutlery, hubby getting the drinks while im flinging food on plates. cant find my meal FFS, typical but theres a mountain of food there. i asked the hubby and his answer was just classic... seemingly he couldnt remember what i had ordered as it wasnt my usual and he knew i had said most "meals" were high in syns so he thought he wouldnt order me a meal, just loads of starters i could "pick" at, and the beansprouts, well he remembered something about having to have fruit or veg with each mean!!!! after a few choice words i pmsl and thought sure why not, might as well indulge

so the conclusion to my essay would be, i had a lovely dinner last night but it was high in syns :eek: so back on track today

that post made me smile! at least he tried hey!?....the beansprouts as your third was funny!! glad your back on track though!!

those beansprouts on friday tipped me over the edge lol. weekend went from bad to worse! saturday wasnt too bad to the point where i ate a good dinner (pasta bake no syns) but i ate nothing else for the entire day. Sunday i ate rubbish including mcdonalds :( but i enjoyed it. and am back on track today

tomorrows weigh in :eek:

those beansprouts on friday tipped me over the edge lol. weekend went from bad to worse! saturday wasnt too bad to the point where i ate a good dinner (pasta bake no syns) but i ate nothing else for the entire day. Sunday i ate rubbish including mcdonalds :( but i enjoyed it. and am back on track today

tomorrows weigh in :eek:

Dont stress it love....seriously you're doing the best you can...and one macDonalds and blackbean thingy with the beany things is not going to make you gain a stone.
When I went to my Docs to sign up for the quit smoking programme I told him I was concerned about gaining more weight as I hadn't lost the weight gained from last time I quit. He told me if I tried to follow this rule then my weight would be managed. 80/20 rule....

Make wise choices and use portion control and do some exercise even if only walking up and down the stairs for 5 minutes in the morning and the same for the afternoon for 80% of the time.

Then for 20% of the time have what you like enjoy it then move on from it.

So I think along with SW my 80% is going to be Monday-Friday and the 20% is Saturday and Sunday because I like my Saturday night snacks and I love my Sunday lunch with pudding. Of course I'll tweak it abit.

He said this should keep my weight stable until I'm ready to really tackle it. I suppose everyone could do this...and just use all their syns for the 20% time :)

i think you'll be fine tomorrow....I'll be surprised if you gain...definitely see a loss happening :)

ill keep that 80/20 rule in mind thanks:)

I love that sometimes on slimming world you suddenly become really irrational about food and bloody windy.

First weigh-in ............ dom dom dommmmmm down 2.5lbs wowzers. i didnt expect that, especially after the ahem ahem 3/4 tub of pringles last nite.
delighted with it. i know where i went wrong, namely the chinese, mcdonalds, chocolate and pringles but hey im still standing yeah yeah yeah (would you guess im in good mood lol)

yesterday went really well, had a total of 9 syns till the kids went to bed, then all hell broke loose :p today is another day

so now to plan my day :) no syns for me today, im off to see John Bishop tomorrow nite with the hubby, a very rare night out so i know im gonna splurge then woohoo. imagine my twins are 4 and this is the first time we have gone out together since they were born (apart from weddings, cinema, functions like 30ths/80ths etc) how fecking sad is that :eek: a proper nite out, food drink & laughter... BRING IT ON

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: !!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

congrats on your weight loss. ive had a good week and ive weighed in this morning and lost 1.5lbs so im chuffed at my 2 week progress! my husband is workin away tomorrow and back friday so ill be alone with a chocolate and crisp drawer.....think ill go to bed with my baby at 7 to stop myself :) x

congrats on your weight loss. ive had a good week and ive weighed in this morning and lost 1.5lbs so im chuffed at my 2 week progress! my husband is workin away tomorrow and back friday so ill be alone with a chocolate and crisp drawer.....think ill go to bed with my baby at 7 to stop myself :) x

WELL DONE!!! :clap: I'm soooo hearing you on the chocolate and crisp drawer!! One of my favourite things to do is watch TV cuddled up in bed with snacks - bliss :party0051: especially this time of year :)

cheers ladies, chuffed.com

ah stop girls your describing my perfect evening there. got into a terrible habit of as soon as the girls were in bed breaking out the junk food, anything, ice cream, crisps, chocolate :( hard to break a habit. isnt it funny i wont eat them during the day coz i know they are bad for the kids so i wait till they are in bed and then sneak them lol

cheers ladies, chuffed.com

ah stop girls your describing my perfect evening there. got into a terrible habit of as soon as the girls were in bed breaking out the junk food, anything, ice cream, crisps, chocolate :( hard to break a habit. isnt it funny i wont eat them during the day coz i know they are bad for the kids so i wait till they are in bed and then sneak them lol

Me and hubbs are like a couple of old bags - lap tray full of things that we [he] shouldnt have on the bed cuppa tea and the telly on in our pj's and slippers :D but I have a bowl of fruit cut up and a bowl of French fries or twiglets and some yoghurts on hubbs side are normally cheese and onion butties, Pringles, chocolate eclair sweets and haribo's....I usually nick a few when he goes the bog or downstairs to make another cuppa ;)

Hubby had an awful sweet tooth here, im more of a savory girl but it pi*ses me off sometimes, he eats alot more junk than me, only fruit & veg he eats is apples, oranges, grapefruit, peas and carrots. he is a self confessed meatatarian and never puts on weight, he is 6ft and around 12stone. wrecks my head :flamingmad:

Hubby had an awful sweet tooth here, im more of a savory girl but it pi*ses me off sometimes, he eats alot more junk than me, only fruit & veg he eats is apples, oranges, grapefruit, peas and carrots. he is a self confessed meatatarian and never puts on weight, he is 6ft and around 12stone. wrecks my head :flamingmad:

My OH is the same he eats mahhhoooosive portions of everything, 3 meals, sandwiches at night and crisps and sweets drinks beer is 6ft 2 and muscular with not even a hint of a belly or a double chin, and he's not been near a gym since the
last time he went with barney rubble and Fred flintstone :D....but he never complains about MY weight in fact it's the opposite he complains about me being on 'another diet' shakes his head at the potions and concoctions I have on my plate....which after 15 years married I suppose I'm lucky, because he could very much justify telling me the opposite and having a problem with my weight xx

Talking of husbands....about 20 minutes ago mine said he was going to the shop did I want anything, thinking he was going for beer I said no of course I don't. He's just come back and threw a Turkish delight, walnut whip and a whole nut on my lap :eek: :argh: My will power is all spent up avoiding the cigs and booze so..... Yep I definitely give-up!:giveup:

Back