Need to deflate this tyretummy...

hi ive just joined too, good luck with your weight loss, your post about the chinese made me laugh, typical man!! lol i too am doing if for the kids this time round, my daughter is 13 and growing up fast, ive realised ive missed out on so much by not wanting to take part in things with her, swimming, going to the park (coz everyone would look at the frumpy mum) just wanted to blend into the background .. ridiculous, my little boy is 2 and dont want history to repeat itself, so for their sakes going to try and shift 5 stones (ouch!) once and for all via the scenic route of course, lol x

duckadoo, had meatballs for dinner tonight - shopbought though so im guessing not *free* for a minute lol, will try recipe you posted sounds yummy :) x

:rotflmao: Just wee'd.....

see thats not on, you are ignoring the wine in the fridge but you've got "just weed" lol im in funny mood

good on you yoyo-queen :D you have plenty of reasons to keep to it so :) im totally with you on the blending into the background, i always wanna do that outside my comfort zones, otherwise im as loud as they come lol im Gemini or else im just a wacko with two personalities :devilangel:

hi ive just joined too, good luck with your weight loss, your post about the chinese made me laugh, typical man!! lol i too am doing if for the kids this time round, my daughter is 13 and growing up fast, ive realised ive missed out on so much by not wanting to take part in things with her, swimming, going to the park (coz everyone would look at the frumpy mum) just wanted to blend into the background .. ridiculous, my little boy is 2 and dont want history to repeat itself, so for their sakes going to try and shift 5 stones (ouch!) once and for all via the scenic route of course, lol x

duckadoo, had meatballs for dinner tonight - shopbought though so im guessing not *free* for a minute lol, will try recipe you posted sounds yummy :) x

Welcome yo-yo queen ....dont worry everything is syn free after 6pm on a Saturday :D xx

hubs here is chilled out showing his masculinity in his superman pj bottoms watching some rubbish on tv lol

hubs here is chilled out showing his masculinity in his superman pj bottoms watching some rubbish on tv lol

ha ha OMG that sounds a little rude and im not even on the wine!!! maybe icecream has some sort of effect on me lol
i shall rephrase....

hubby is chilled out watching tv looking very masculine in his superman pjs lol i repeat, i repeat there is no "masculinity" on show ..... :8855:

ha ha OMG that sounds a little rude and im not even on the wine!!! maybe icecream has some sort of effect on me lol
i shall rephrase....

hubby is chilled out watching tv looking very masculine in his superman pjs lol i repeat, i repeat there is no "masculinity" on show ..... :8855:

OMG!! tena lady for cuckoo! Haaaaahahahahahahahhaaaaa!!!!!! :roofles: :8855:pmsl!!!!! :D :D :D

ive just moved, the only packing boxes i could get hold of at short notice were tena lady ones from work (i used to be a carer in old peeps home)
my brother and his mates had a good chuckle anyway when they were shifting the boxes for me lol

lol nutters, the lot of ye lol

LOL I am glad you rephrased the masculinity thing!

Ive not stopped thinking of sausage rolls since :flirt2:

once it was the jumbo and not the cocktail ones (excuse this pun lol) i dont mind

ah littlesteph might aswell find the fun in things, sure it passes the time :D

today went well, apart from the seeing the mother in law :p arrrrgggggggggggggggggg

Breakfast: coffee, coffee, coffee

Lunch: Ham & salad sandwich with a bowel of grapes

Dinner: roast chicken, potato & mixed veg, i was very good and had a splash of soya sauce on veg instead of gravy & Kenco Cappuccino (1.5syn)

watching im celebrity now so all the creepy crawlies keeping the food picking at bay lol

Been a long but good day. Im doing a baby equipment market this wekkend so while the girls were at school i had a good dig around the attic. No need for any more baby equipment here, god theres so much, suppose when i had twins i already had one of everything for the eldest but then people started buying me two more of everything.... ive mountains of girls clothes, loads still have tags, loafs of toys needing rid of so hopefully sunday should go well

so anyway i realise this isnt a "babystuff" forum but thats my day outlined lol

Breakfast: Coffee, egg on toast. melon

Lunch: tomaote mugshot, muller yogie & more melon

Dinner: pasta bake with rashers, mushrooms and onion. followed by yes you guessed it, melon (no point wasting it)

chillin here now, hubbs watching that new tv program Arrow, we had planned on watching a movie in bed but thats a bad habit of ours with treats so changed the plan.... now if he had asked me to star in a movie in bed............:giggle:

Back