Need to deflate this tyretummy...

Been a long but good day. Im doing a baby equipment market this wekkend so while the girls were at school i had a good dig around the attic. No need for any more baby equipment here, god theres so much, suppose when i had twins i already had one of everything for the eldest but then people started buying me two more of everything.... ive mountains of girls clothes, loads still have tags, loafs of toys needing rid of so hopefully sunday should go well

so anyway i realise this isnt a "babystuff" forum but thats my day outlined lol

Breakfast: Coffee, egg on toast. melon

Lunch: tomaote mugshot, muller yogie & more melon

Dinner: pasta bake with rashers, mushrooms and onion. followed by yes you guessed it, melon (no point wasting it)

chillin here now, hubbs watching that new tv program Arrow, we had planned on watching a movie in bed but thats a bad habit of ours with treats so changed the plan.... now if he had asked me to star in a movie in bed............:giggle:

you gonna be showing off your left over melons? :D :whistle:

lol melons melons, nice and juicy, melons melons good for sharing :eek:

disaster has hit, totally forgot yesterday was my weighin day so did it this morning. delighted that i stayed the same weight. actually delighted is not the word, more shocked than any after the weekend with ben & jerry.
so yesterday and today has been deplorable with food. the little one i mind is sick so ive been grounded till her mammy picks her up in the evening, so basically i havent got any shop in apart from usual rubbish.
im a little disappointed in myself at the moment, i need to get back on track but i seem to have lost all motivation. Hubs and i are out fri night to his aunts 60th and im thinking about cancelling. its going to be a big family occasion as she lives in new york and is flying home to Dublin for it but i just dont feel like seeing alot of the extended "glamorous" family. I feel like a beached whale, plus i dont think i even have anything to wear and with K sick, i wont get out to get something new :( so thinking of just getting him to say we cant get a sitter and letting him head off on his own.

im very lazy today, my house seems to have had some sort of messy bomb go off, no joking, last weekend we had people here on sat and the kids playing upstairs, place was spotless (well clean and tidy anyway) today id die of embarrassment if anyone called to the door, the place is a terrible mess in every. ive no motivation to do anything. my head hurts looking at the mess that was my house.

right now im sittin in sittingroom, barbies everywhere, all the sofas are covered in toys, there are toys on the floor and plates on the coffee table from snacks when they came in from school. school bags and homework flung on the floor one side and not a child in sight!

i need a nap but hubs wont be home till 730 tonight he had to go to their Dublin office, i hate those days coz the commute takes him so long, he doesnt drive so he had to leave dublin office at 430 to get into city centre to get bus at 6 for home and then it takes hour n half. i wish sometimes they would just send one of the guys who actually drives as they would be homes 2 hours before him. also he doesnt have to be in the office till 10 on these days but the only bus is as 630 in the morning, which gets him up and in the office by 9 the latest, so he had an hour to hang around doing nothing. its a meeting he had to attend so he literally just sits there for an hour waiting..... ahhhh see why my head is wrecked. i need a holiday, if not a physical one, i need a mental break just to clock out for a half hour, think it would do me the world of good

sorry for all the rambling, if you have managed to read this far, ha pity you :eek:

Wish I had a penny for every time I cancelled family or friend type gatherings because I neither had the inclination or the clothes to fit - I would be well on my way to being able to afford a gastric band now. I'm a bit of a wall flower now - never used to be, if there wasn't a party going on or a gathering of egos at the pub I'd start one, amazing what gaining weight and changing shape can do :-( .

I think you should go for it on Friday. No one is going to be interested in your size and its sounds like a brilliant night and you don't need glamour, or certain clothes and to be a certain shape to be beautiful....get your swagger on ....enjoy yourself and let your hair down love. Start a Fresh on Saturday, call off the affair with Ben and Jerry and watch them scales smile at you on Wednesday :) :D xxx

well ive made the decision as the cuckoomonster suggested and im starting fresh on saturday. im not going to goo out of my way to break diet before now and then but im also not going to go out of my way to stick to it. i will eat what i want when i want for now.

going to have an early night tonight, ive an early start in the morning :(

So im back, im sure i wasnt missed. Glad to be back, havent been on track due to personal reasons but im glad to weighin 2lbs down and that after xmas was a shocker!!! saying that we were all sick over xmas with horrid vomiting bug and then flu

so back yesterday
B- 4 sesame crackerbread with banana & coffee
L - Muller light & mandarin with coffee
D - Mixed veg, rice & beef strips with some worchestor sauce
100g aldi chunky chips 4.5 sysn
snacked on grapes through day and had a mugshot & oranges

after all day i was bloody starving last night, dont know what i did wrong yesterday but i went to bed hungry :( dinner time my plate was full and i mean full, mostly rice 7 veg but an hour later i was hungry - anyone any tips - what was i doing wrong?

So today has not been too bad, i got the shopping in last night so i was a little more prepared.
B - Porridge made with milk followed by oranges
L - campbells curry rice with mixed beg followed by an orange & coffee
L no 2;) egg mayo & ham on slice of toast
D - chop with SW chips and beans

was starving again today after lunch (around 1pm) so 3.30 i had to make more to eat - is this normal
not too bad now after dinner but give me another hour i suppose ...

It's lovely to have you back! Wow two pound loss over Christmas!

I AM STARVING......... that is all for now :(

Back