Total Solution Need to do it!

littleowl

Just do it....
Day 1, off I go, I've been inspired by all the determination and amazing weight loss on here....one day at a time first of all. So far so good, just this eve to get through now :)

hi there and welcome oh and of course good luck heehee....youwill be fine im just on day 3 and have found it easier than i thought. todays been bit hard but im tired cos of the kids and having no bed ha..so its nowt to do with the diet.
everyone on here is really freindly and helpful so should help keep us on track...good luck.x

Good afternoon, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Make sure you drink your 2-3L of water too xx

No worries, just that some days I think I'm hungry and it's coz I need to up my water intake that day :D

Still doing well, no want for food which is fab! Might go to bed early though :)

Welcome little owl lovely group of people on here, good luck.

Day 2 good so far, went to bed early last night & watched a film to help me not eat :)

:welcome: Little owl, well done on stating your journey one day at a time seems a good idea to me think i will think of it like that in future ,because when you look months ahead it can seem so daunting, well done on completting day one and two looking forward to seeing your results xxxx

Hi, thank you and me too...might have a weigh in tomorrow morning just to see!

Boooo, just ate a 2nd bar - just wanted to eat, which is part of my problem.....

The bars give me that effect too... makes me want to eat more. I have mine with a coffee or a tea so it takes me a bit longer to eat them.

Mind over matter alot of it xx

Sneaky peek at the scales this morning, now 17.7 - which is an amazing 5lbs in just over 2 days, deffo motivation to keep going!

Morning and welcome :D How's it going today. The first week is normally the worst then it gets easier..... but you're right, it's the habit of eating that's hardest to break. I lost count of the number of times I looked in the fridge.. I wasn't going to eat anything but getting something to eat was a habit when I was bored, avoiding doing something, tired etc (you get the idea). Let us know how you get on xx

Back