Total Solution Need to do it!

Good afternoon, wow 5lbs in just 2 days! Amazing well done :D Hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

You're doing fab so far, 5lbs in 2 days is a real motivator!!

I know I shouldn't weigh myself every and I will stop doing it.....but in this first few days it's motivating to see it go down, 2lbs more this morning so half a stone since Weds :)

I'm a daily weigher too (although it's only the Tuesday ones that count for me!), sometimes it's good to see the scales move but when they stay the same for days it can be disheartening!

Morning!... I know, so after this week will try to do it once a week...

Haha I wish u could be that disciplined, but I'm too addicted lol!!

Well I can only try! Will let you know if I manage it or not :)

Just been to the gym, did a 'fat burning' walk mostly on the treadmill with a bit of big hill stuff to stack up the cals burnt... 550cals on the treadmill + 10 mins swim to relax...feel absolutely fine :)

Going to fail 100% today unless a miracle happens, had a glass of white with a friend...now I want a curry!

Hi littleowl how far are you?? Which day?? I tried gym today using treadmill and cross trainer and did medium weights. Im coming to the end of day 2 and feeling drained. No energy not quite faint but just walking up the stairs creates fatigue

Hi, been on it since Weds...I feel fine but habits are the thing I need to break, ended up with a piece of fish in breadcrumbs from the freezer, ate the fish, not breadcrumb but did have another glass of wine......

i had a few drinks last night too but luckily stopped myself eating or going over the edge.... was much happier for it today. Pleased with myself :)

Well done! For me, I know I will sometimes have undiety things but even with the wine today I was still only at about 800 cals after the exercise this morning...just not too often!

Morning - banana shake with the orange flavoured water... nice!

Now thanks for the heads up. I managed to get past day 2 with a chocolate shake (hot) then bed. Phew!!! Roll on day 3... Keep it up everyone..

Well done on doing Day 2 - how's day 3 going? I'm on...day 5, still fine, today I have walked quite a bit and burnt off more calories than I've eaten...feel fine so won't have any more :)

Back