Total Solution Need to do it!

Defiantly a improvement from yesterday. Had cold hands and feet today?? Apparently its a ketosis symptom i have read somewhere. I have recently started a diary on hear labled "The fat bus drivers 100% TS" be sure to check in. Have you used to ketosisticks so far and if so under what reading is it showing up. X

Hi, no I haven't & not that fussed really, if I'm losing then I reckon I must be in it...!

Good morning Littleowl, hope you find today easier :hug99: xx

Today is the day before my first weigh in - well weekly one anyway, have been peeking sneakily! Feel fine, bit tired at night but doing pretty well, a couple of little slips such as a glass of wine and a very small diet G&T...if that keeps me going then I don't mind that. I've told myself I can have an evening meal this weekend if I really want one so will see. Already feel the difference which is a spur to keep going in itself... happy so far!

Good afternoon Littleowl, stay positive! looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow, good luck :hug99: xx

Evening little owl, looking forward to your WI tomorrow it is also my weigh day! hope you have a good loss and glad to hear you sounding so positive isn't good to be in control xx

Excellent loss littleowl, well done :)

Oooh well done.... chuffed to bits for you:D Roll on week 2 xx

Last edited:
Ta, having a meal this eve and a glass of wine then back to it tomorrow :)

Hiya, I am a stone down, staed the protein thing a few days before exante, hence chicken & chickpea meal this eve with a little wine...

Opps Sorry! stone down!! thats great!! Enjoyy ur meal!! :)

Well, the food was good but had too much & too much wine out of habit I think. Reckon exante is going to teach me I don't need it which is good :)

2nd week weigh in tomorrow, so far it's 5lbs..but felt knackered etc today so have eaten more exante stuff than should have...porridge, shake, 2 bars, soup...

Good afternoon Littleowl, hope you had a good week 2 weigh in :hug99: xx

Back