Total Solution Need to do it!

Good afternoon Littleowl, well done on the 3lbs lost and well done on making wise food choices yesterday when you had the munchies :hug99: xx

Well done Little Owl - bit concerned that you're on the wrong website if your starting weight was 1st4lbs and you're trying to get to 12st. Lol. Keep up the good work and don't give in to temptation. Keep thinking about the end result and all those sausages you're shedding. XX

I'm finding that keeping a tin of tuna with a bit of mayo in the fridge helps when I want another mouthful of something, takes the edge off....another w/e with eating, birthday do, tried to keep to protein but had alcohol...hey ho

Weigh in tomorrow for me, end of the month...reckon 20lbs for the month as it's seems stuck at the moment... I'm celebarating a month of mostly exante with a lovely tin of tuna :)

Good afternoon LittleOwl, 20lbs for the month will be a fab achievement. You've done really well :hug99: xx

Ta...and you as well! I have a tuna thing at the moment so will try to stick that for tea :)

Have lost it a bit at the moment, I have curry craving and have just ordered a portion of chicken tikka with a chickpea curry....I need to eat this and then write down why I want t carry on losing weight. I've doing really well and have surprised myself...but....as usual, when life gets tough and tiring I want to eat, despite the want to be thinner...how do you overcome that?

Just for me ........

1. You like feeling thinner
2. You know you can do this diet
3. Stop spoiling it by eating when you're bored/tired
4. 3 weeks before your holiday, if you try you could lose another stone
5. Just do it.....

Well done me, stuck to it and have walked for 3 hours..... Just had half a tin of tuna but that's fine :)

Well done, sounds like having a word with yourself has helped, had to do the same thing myself just over a week ago as was becoming a bit complacent, but feeling much better :)

Well done you too then! Definitely helps to write things down... X

Yep helps focus my mind! There's often way too much to remember & think about, so good to refocus sometimes! :)

Another goodish day, exante x 2 + big loser bar ( first time...sooooo chewy) + tin of tuna + 2 hours walking...

Slowly dragging myself back into this, god day today, mostly good yesterday....bought some slim and save meal samples, it's lovely to have savoury food, think that when all my current sachets run out I'll buy some meal sachets, oatmeal + exante shakes....will se, going to weigh on Sat...fingers crossed

End of term today, was given lots of chocolates - lovely to receive gifts and thanks but shared them all with other er staff and didn't eat a single one....also had porridge instead of the last day fish and chip
Lunch, had a tin of tuna and will have a glass of wine.....

I am dragging myself back, 3lbs since Sat, but I want to eat, not hungry, just want to eat...hey ho

So, back in the zone - finally, 6lb loss on hols last week - amazing! I discovered that the porridge is good cold and good to take out of lunch on walks etc!

Finally happy with meals etc too - shakes/porridge & slim & save cottage pie + chilli for tea, together they are tasty and quite a meal :)

Just one pound this week but it's still a pound - done well all week, weird how this works at times...!

Back