Step 1 Sole Source Need to do this!!!

Coco_n

Hey everyone I have done the CD many years ago but only ever lasted a month at a time.

I am now at my biggest weight ever of 14st. My goal is to get to 8 and half stone.

I started the diet on Monday the 30th of January 2017 and weighed 14st.

The first week is the hardest so I hope I can get through it.

Hi there - I am also starting today, although just had a few choc treats :-( - I lost 3 stone and put 2 back on, I want to loose more and get down to 9 stone as 8.5 is just to low for me, I am 12.10 at the moment. I will keep an eye on your progress as SS is so hard to do, however once you into it with no cheats its very easy - how are you going at the moment ?

Hi Coco... I started on Monday too...looking forward to weighing in tomorrow and hoping for some good numbers. I'll check back and see how you did. Hope you had a good week :)

Hi guys I did the diet also years ago due to restart Friday how have you found it? Think there's lot new flavours since I last did plan x

Yes some new products such as smoothies and chicken tikka rice - which are both nice. Also tropical bonus bars which are nice and hit the sweet spot! Dependent on how long ago you did it there are also spag. Bol and mushroom risotto and rice pudding. Good luck with your start on Friday :)

Hello everyone - I also have just restarted this diet plan (did the diet for about a month once before a couple of years ago before a holiday but then gave up once the holiday had happened!).
I'm currently on Day 2 SS and my starting weight also 14st 0lb. My next weigh in is next weds, how are you all getting on so far?

So far I've been really busy at work so found it a breeze during work hours but come dinner time is when I felt hungry/tired/miserable last night! So this weekend I'm going to try and keep my mind active on other things to stop me from being tempted. As long as I can make it to weds with no cheats whatsoever I'm sure the result will spur me on

Would love to hear how everyone is getting on so far!

Back