Need to find will power!

For me it's the thought if going on holiday next month I want to be able to wear a bikini and not die of shame!

I go to the pool with a friend so find I do better when having a weight loss buddy or at the moment posting on here do you think that something like that would help with your motivation?

I think planning what i'm going to eat for the day helps me stay on track then i know how many points i have left if i am desperate lol. Also a holiday this year with my very slim boyfriend keeps me motivated! x

My downfall is evenings, I always want to snack with a cuppa, especially after a long day, so now I plan a snack to have with a cuppa every morning so I have something to look forward to!

Tiny goals, a stone or half a stone at a time.. Remembering how sluggish I felt before I started. I find recording my achievements and not enjoying the disappointed feelings.. For me that is my will power is how I want this to last, don't want to be the yo yo dieter and I want nice clothes not tents. I reward myself at each stone but not with food lol!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back