Need to get if off my chest and start again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleali21, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleali21

Littleali21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys and gals...

Well, I actually started SW Late Jan/Early Feb.

Lost almost 2 stone, was doing really well.

Then my fella dumped me. I didn't eat for a week.

Then we got back together and for the first week I was "ohhh I didnt eat last week, I can eat this burger"

"I lost 10lb in a week, these chips wont kill me...."

And I kinda haven't stopped eating since!!

So with the "almost" 2 stone I lost, then the 10lb I lost in that week....I have put on, but am still 2 stone down if that makes sense?? (i.e. I put 10lb on)

So although I am still what I was when I went off track, I have still gained and want to lose that again and more.

I know I can do it, I was doing so well before my slip up!! It is just so hard to get my "slimming world" head on.

I have already made a bigggggg boo boo today which I think will throw me off track. But I will keep trying.

Thanks in advance for your support xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Get back on the wagon, you can do it!

4. Littleali21

Littleali21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Shell!!! Just so annoying when I think where I could have been right now...probably @ target :(

x

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree Hun..you can do it and it now sounds as if you are ready to tackle the plan 100%. That weight will come off again in no time, so dont panic.
    Dont think about where you could have been, just think about where you are going next.

Good luck with your journey, you CAN do it!

xxx

6. Littleali21

Littleali21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ty Mrs V :)

7. MrsLL76

MrsLL76 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    These things are meant to try us and blokes certainly do don't they!!:grumble:

You had an amazing 2 stone loss and you shouldn't lose sight of that and it sounds like you're about to get back on the wagon and I bet as soon as you do it'll start coming off in no time.

Good luck and fingers crossed for continued loss for you!

8. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    We all hit bumps in our life that throw us off track but now the bump is over you can start doing great with your diet again. Nevermind what you didnt do, concentrate on what you are going to do next :D

9. amy2307

amy2307 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck :) I got dumped a month ago and didnt eat properly for a while (i lost my appetite which i never do)but then got back on track and then got back with him....only to get dumped again :( this time i had a little blow out last week and luckily still managed to lose 2 pounds this week :) Just keep thinking of your target! I am getting a tattoo when i reach mine so cant wait to get rid of these last 5 pounds...you can do it! At least you have your man back :) xx

10. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

You can do it, just take one day at a time, it will get easier over time, just stay focused and remind yourself why your doing SW :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.