Need to get if off my chest and start again

Littleali21

Hi guys and gals...

Well, I actually started SW Late Jan/Early Feb.

Lost almost 2 stone, was doing really well.

Then my fella dumped me. I didn't eat for a week.

Then we got back together and for the first week I was "ohhh I didnt eat last week, I can eat this burger"

"I lost 10lb in a week, these chips wont kill me...."

And I kinda haven't stopped eating since!!

So with the "almost" 2 stone I lost, then the 10lb I lost in that week....I have put on, but am still 2 stone down if that makes sense?? (i.e. I put 10lb on)

So although I am still what I was when I went off track, I have still gained and want to lose that again and more.

I know I can do it, I was doing so well before my slip up!! It is just so hard to get my "slimming world" head on.

I have already made a bigggggg boo boo today which I think will throw me off track. But I will keep trying.

Thanks in advance for your support xxx

Thanks Shell!!! Just so annoying when I think where I could have been right now...probably @ target :(

x

I agree Hun..you can do it and it now sounds as if you are ready to tackle the plan 100%. That weight will come off again in no time, so dont panic.
Dont think about where you could have been, just think about where you are going next.

Good luck with your journey, you CAN do it!

xxx

These things are meant to try us and blokes certainly do don't they!!:grumble:

You had an amazing 2 stone loss and you shouldn't lose sight of that and it sounds like you're about to get back on the wagon and I bet as soon as you do it'll start coming off in no time.

Good luck and fingers crossed for continued loss for you!

Good luck :) I got dumped a month ago and didnt eat properly for a while (i lost my appetite which i never do)but then got back on track and then got back with him....only to get dumped again :( this time i had a little blow out last week and luckily still managed to lose 2 pounds this week :) Just keep thinking of your target! I am getting a tattoo when i reach mine so cant wait to get rid of these last 5 pounds...you can do it! At least you have your man back :) xx

Back