Need to get my photos blown up?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Poppysparkle, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    No, not literally, as in bombed, although last year I'd have begged for this! :p

My LLC has got a new contract with a local GP surgery who are paying for their patients to go on LL! How amazing is that?! Anyway, she's asked me to go to the GP surgery with her a week on Tuesday to meet all the patients due to start to tell them all about LL and my experience on it. I'm delighted to be asked, but she's asked me to get my photos blown up - I've tried a couple of sites, but they don't seem very easy to use - anyone have a fave photo site at all, which is easy to upload to and order from, and one that gives the most help in order to get the best order would be great too.

Thanks in advance guys! :)

slendablenda likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    www.bootsphoto.com

Wow, that's amazing honey. Good luck and yey for NHS paying for people at last. Wish they did that in my neck of the woods!

B x

4. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    Wow!! What an exciting venture! Great stuff for your GP too. If only more were like that. Hopefully things will start to change as LL gets older and the benefits are more obvious.

I hope LL will be paying for the larger photos though.

5. Sean(JSF)

Sean(JSF) Making it all add up

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(36.36%)
    Diet:
    Finished - Lighter Life
    WOW PS that's brilliant, what a great thing for the GP and LL, and you should be so proud that you'll be the poster-girl!

Take digital image to local shop would be my advice - they'll do it in no time

6. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    how exciting!
    wow, poster girl - i'm sure you will inspire everyone!

daisy x

7. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Hi PS,

I went to Klick and they have a machine. I had one on a memory card which you just popin the machine and select which size you want. You then pay for it over the counter and then 10 minutes later (or so) voila, a bigger picture. If you need any help I'm sure of the people in the shop will be more than helpful.

8. loula

loula Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    That's great to hear that GPs are finally realising that LL is a safe and effective way to loose weight. All I ever got told is to go on Xenical (which was a HORRID experience!) or to 'get a grip' and count my calories.....

Hope your presentation goes well Poppy, you look fab and I'm sure all the potential recruits will be very impressed by what you acheieved in such a short time!

Loula xxx

9. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Congratulations Poppy S

No doubt you will inspire others to try LL, there's nothing like meeting a real person who has achieved such a super result. It must make you feel a million dollars. And great to hear of an enlightened GP at last.
    Well done you. Get your pics blown up HUGE and surely the GP will oay for it out of the budget with tackling obesity being such a hot topic for the NHS at the moment. Well done you xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.