Need to have a small rant

How about switching to another tfr? Such as the Cambridge the change might spur you onto the goal

I don't honestly know if i can go through it again!! lol
I was weighed today and now have just under 2 stone to go, so i am going to try and stay on, but if i find it is affecting me/the family too much i will eat protein and that will hopefully carry me through to my planned refeed on 6 December.. If not, i will refeed earlier and make sure i am back on LT in the New Year.

Thank you so much for the suggestion, i must admit i hadn't given any thought to changing plan x

Su, I stil rate Exante, much nicer than LT and you get hot soups and bars to chew......look at the offer on here it works out at less than £25 a week and would give you a tfr substitute to use over Xmas if you needed one. I like the soups so much that I'm having one today for lunch...out of choice! x

Oh Su, this is a horrible time I really feel for you.

I can only talk of my own LT experience, I lost 4st 2 years ago, I wanted to loose 5st really but had had enough of LT plus I was the smallest I had been in 10 years and was totally happy being that size although not my goal.

I got to a point where I kept cheating, was dreaming of becoming social again and eating out with friends (a huge part of my social life).

I was so desperate to eat I couldn't handle the re-feed and restraining myself once food was actually allowed, hence putting 3st back on.

It has been the hardest thing getting back on this train. I have finally managed it after 18months of starting and failing time and again!!! I am determined to get to goal and do this properly this time.

Only you know what's best for you but please don't make my mistake, you have done so well, you defo don't want to be back here going through hell again.

I wish you well - big hugs
Kirstie x

Su, i'm planning on changing from lipotrim to the Cambridge around half way through whilst in ketosis. Don't think I could stomach vanilla chocolate strawberry all the way through! Hope your feeling better.

So sorry to read this post! You do sound like you are having a rough time at the minute :( Dieting this time of year is so hard, I think it's only natural to go through this, especially for us comfort eaters, lol.

You sound very logical and it's great you have an outlet on here to talk about it. I'm sure you will make the right decision for you :) You've done brilliantly on the diet!! I do look up to you, and many others on this diet. I have been telling my Mum who has also started LT about the site and I made her an account - so you should see her crop up soon, hehe. She thinks you've all done amazingly :)

It's such a pants time of year for everything, I was almost ready to postpone my diet until spring.
But I've spent so many years watching spring/summer whizz past and i'm determined to wear dresses this year!! I'm 26 - and oh God, must have been atleast 13 years since I was last able to wear a dress.

Sending you lots of warm, positive hugs and vibes.

Luv Chesca xx

Back