need to loose 16 stone in 3 years for wedding

mrfleabay

hi all im mr fleabay my current weight is 36.5 stone i need to loose 16 stone in 3 years im on slimming world but i find it hard going there loosing a good weight loss then going the next week and pytting on i find it hard to do exersice i was just wondering if anyone else has been close to my size and lost the weight and can share there success and how they did it day in day out :wave_cry:

I'd head over to the WEMITTS thread. You'll find lots of inspiration over there.

It is just a matter of taking it all one day at a time and fitting in as many good days a week as you can whatever plan you are following.

Any movement is good. Just a walk a day to the end of the road and back is a start. Or doing some stretching exercises.

Get a tape measure and measure yourself, it is usually a more accurate guide that those pesky scales.

Good luck.

there was a bloke called cool something on a thread that started nearer your weight and has lost with no excercise.... you just need to eat loads of the free foods until your stuffed believe me it works.... i started at 22stone 4 lb and have found on this diet i am full with others i have been starving

Are you keeping a food diary? My weight loss if pretty slow but that is suiting me as I'm not really pushing myself so I find it's all fitting into my lifestyle quite well meaning I'm keeping going rather than throwing in the towel.

I think keeping a diary can really help you identify where you go off track and then find substitutions e.g. I know I like chocolate so my HEB is always the chocolate alpen light bars and mixing Options sachets into total yoghurt. I also noticed that if I eat bread I won't stop, so I don't eat it at all now. Use the diary to make discoveries that can help you along the way.

I think 16stone is about 2lb a week over 3 years (although my maths is crap so don't rely on that!!)

Good luck!

Hi mr..

I know lily won't mind me saying this but she was around your weight when she started and she's shed so much weight so you should speak to her..

Lily42uk I think is her username x

That's less than 1.5lbs a week so should not be a problem if you stick to the plan :) Best think of it in small amounts as goals then its less pressure - ANY loss is better than staying the same or putting on! Col Jack and Lily have both lots absolutely loads so they'd be great to talk to. Good luck! x :)

i got about 16 stone to lose to be at goal. thats the first time i have said it out loud like that. mainly because it scares the hell out of me. i need to lose more than the average person weighs eek. i think about it a day at a time and a stone at a time. this way i dont get disheartened thinking ahead too much. i lost 6 stone before doing Sw but im afraid i have put that back on plus a stone. SW is perfect because if you stick to the plan you will never be hungry and you will lose weight :) good luck hun! i wish u every sucsess :) u can achieve your goal just as i am going to this time xxx

Just wanted to say good luck Mr fleabay - you can do it, just take it one step at a time!

i dont have as much to lose as you but i do have about 11 stone to lose..i find its best i dont think of this as a diet but learning the way to eat the right way - its more of a lifestyle - i wish you the best of luck xxx

Back