Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

Hi im new I currently weigh 23st and found this site today and so today is day one. .ur all such an inspiration..ive been reading some of your stories and whats so nice is .. I'm not alone.that everyone on here is not alone... their are others on here with the same thoughts as me. .so today I have made the decision to change my life..im going to join Slimming World Wednesday and get a proper weigh in tomorrow..but Thank u all for opening my Eyes x

Hi im new I currently weigh 23st and found this site today and so today is day one. .ur all such an inspiration..ive been reading some of your stories and whats so nice is .. I'm not alone.that everyone on here is not alone... their are others on here with the same thoughts as me. .so today I have made the decision to change my life..im going to join Slimming World Wednesday and get a proper weigh in tomorrow..but Thank u all for opening my Eyes x

Good luck on your journey and welcome to this lovely site :)

hi sassy
welcome to the site its a great place to be there is so much fun and support on here you will love it x x

Wow! Your journey is amazing. Congratulations on the your weight loss, your start point is very similar to mine as is your goal so it is great to see it is possible.

Good luck on the final push.

Hi Marie. Are you ok, hon? I know you haven't posted for a few months, but I really hope you're ok, and that you read this and know I'm thinking about you. :)

*edited

Last edited:
hi brit glad you have had a nice time away and well done on the 8st loss thats amazing you will get your gain back off x

Edited

Last edited:
BritneyDean said:
Well I gor back Friday. Stayed off plan til Monday. Back on plan and weighed Wednesday and had 8.5lbs gain.
Im happy with that :) still got my 7.5 stone award and hope to earn my 8 stone award back by xmas!

I'm a bit confused - this is Marie's diary, isn't it? I'm very concerned to know how she is. :) xx

Woops.. thought I was in a thread for people who had 10 stone or more to lose. Couldn't have read the thread from the start before I started posting or something. . ..

BritneyDean said:
Woops.. thought I was in a thread for people who had 10 stone or more to lose. Couldn't have read the thread from the start before I started posting or something. . ..

Lol, it's just that some of us are very concerned about the lady whose diary this is, and when I see her diary title pop up I think she may have posted. I do hope she's alright. :) xx

Back