Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

So I lost 3lbs this week. So a couple of good things. Less than 2 stone to lose (just) and next week if I lose just 1lb then I get out of the 13s. So no longer a teenager.
Mood still pretty low but at least something is going in the right direction. Thank you guys for kind comments, I was in a real dark place when I typed that message so it was nice to see some encouragement.

hi marie well done love you ever and i mean ever need a shoulder to cry on or a good moan im here to listen hun we all have days like that glad your feeling a little better now love and come on your 12s well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have lost only 1lb :( Its my TOTM and I am in treatment for the next week so it could be worse. I am expecting a small gain next week but I hope not. For now I l left the 13s....just

Well done hun - I think a pound is a fab loss, particularly with totm, you know that can add loads! :)

A friend told me she likes to get a pound of butter (or something that weighs roughly that) and keep picking it up and putting it down to remind herself how much it really means to say goodbye to it :)

Awh Marie thats brilliant especially this far in your journey. Your doing fantastic!!!! Just remember that pound is one less to carry around xXx

hey marie well done a pund is a pound well done i think your doing great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I only lost a 1lb this week but I was expecting a gain with treatment. I am wondering how much of it has me being good or being in the phase where I have gone from being able to eat to feel to sick to barely sit up. My cancer nurse has been in to see me today, she gets how low my moods are. But she reminded me of where I am to where I was. She gave me a injection to help with the sickness so hopefully I wont feel so terribly physically if nothing else, I am in pain too but the pain meds are making me sicker :( So maybe later today I can work on the physical aspect.
I am soon due a break from treatment before the next cycle and maybe I can get some exercise in then. This too shall pass. Hope the rest of you are having a good midweek.

Sweetie it's a pound off so that is cause for celebration!

I look at your stats and am just bowled over by how much you have achieved xxx

Marie well done with your loss xxx

Been having treatment so not been online for a while. I gained but then I lost it so just a couple of lbs down. I am still feeling pretty weak and mentally low from the treatment but I am getting there. Missing all you guys. Hopefully will feel much better soon x

good to see you back marie and hope your feeling a little better today we all miss you xxxx

So I posted after my treatment and disappeared again. Turns out I had an infection after I got out of hospital and since I am immno suppressed from the treatment it rather serious. Been out of hospital a few days now resting but starting to feel better and kick those fat cells out! So hopefully weigh in on wednesday will be good. Missed you all x

xMariex said:
So I posted after my treatment and disappeared again. Turns out I had an infection after I got out of hospital and since I am immno suppressed from the treatment it rather serious. Been out of hospital a few days now resting but starting to feel better and kick those fat cells out! So hopefully weigh in on wednesday will be good. Missed you all x

Sorry to hear you've been ill again, Marie. Take care. :) xx

hi marie
glad your back and so to read you have been un ~well again good luck on your weigh in

Had weigh in and it was STS which doesnt sound good but I am thrilled. I knew I had gained loads with the steroids which I will continue to be on for a few weeks and my new anti cancer drugs make me hungry all the time argh! But I am resisting temptation so far but wow it is hard.

Back