Need to lose 19 stone, and starting Lipotrim tomorrow

Hi Roch,

Get the water down you:D

:eek: Ooops!

Need to go and do some drinking myself!!!

Your not alone Roch, we are all here for you...

Love Mini xxx

I can postively feel the electric buzz of excitement form 70 miles away on the south coast at the start of your new journey :D

I diet can be a pretty lonely journey but between the support you give each other and all your cyber buddies here on minimins you'll never be alone ;)

OMG, what amazing support. Thank you all so very very much from the bottom of my heart. I am very lucky to have met Roch on here, and we are going to be great diet buddies, and buddies for life. We both are suffering considerably because of our weight, but all this is about to change. Roch, we will keep each other on the straight and narrow, and by Xmas next year we will have got to our goal weights. Not long. Just think 14 months ago was August last year. Time goes fast. Thanks one and all,

Hi Pam & Roch
Hope your first day went OK - thinking of you both xx

b_basketball-goal.jpg

go for it girls !!!!! susan

Hi Day 2 is going well. Drinking water like there is no tomorrow, and feel energised - waiting for the fall in energy levels which will probably come tomorrow. I am off to visit Roch tomorrow. I will update my blog tomorrow sometime as I have two nagging teenagers telling me I am spending too long on the pc. Talk about role reversal. Take care,
Pam xx

how far are you from each other ......

Hi Lady in London

From memory you were concerned about whether you would be able to get lipotrim because of your doctor because of an ongoing illness, Am I right? Im glad that went well for you!! Im starting CD on Monday. I got all the stuff today and I can hardly wait but I have to repay a couple for asking us for dinner one evening. They are coming for dinner on saturday night and I will be cooking. Im going to try and use this opportunity to get rid of as much food as possible out of the house before chucking the whole lot (Thats the advantage of living alone!! lol).

Hope you do well!!

Claire, yes, because I am diabetic, and all diabetic medication should usually be stopped before starting Lipotrim, I needed permission to stop the meds.
I was on a high dosage of tablets for diabetes and the last time I took those tablets was the morning before the day I started LT (Sunday morning).
Since then my blood sugar readings have been far far better without the tablets than they were when I was taking the tablets and eating food. Also my diabetes should go completely once I am down to a goal weight.

Mustdoit: I am about one hour away door to door to Roch - not that far really.

mmmm I just had the Lipotrim chicken soup meal with a pinch of curry powder, and it was just as good or better than any cup-a-soup one. It was so delicious.

I feel good this evening, not hungry and feel energised. The weakness will probably kick in tomorrow. I am having a minimum of 5 litres of water a day, and black teas.

Hope you are all feeling well,
Pam xx

Pam

You are doing brilliantly, such a positive mindframe and these are the hardest few days!!!

Glad you're enjoying the packs, it makes it soooo much easier!!!!

I'm so excited for you and Roch !!

will be looking out for your post tomorrow after your meet up with roch ......enjoy those black coffees !! susan

aww thanks Karen. I am so pleased I discovered vlcds - never heard of them before last August, apart from Slimfart. I really need food taken out of the equation as I don't have much control over it. Some may say what will happen when you get down to goal. I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I will probably need counselling, but the thing is my diabetic tablets were making me gain weight, and I most likely won't be diabetic when slim according to my GP, as it is weight induced.
Pam xx

It's hard maintaining but not impossible. I got to target in May after losing 6.5 stone and as you can see from my ticker am 10lbs up - it was 17lbs on sunday - BUT you get a grip and get back on track. I've decided to go back on SS until i get back under 10stone - it's just something we'll battle with for the rest of our lives, we just have to accept that don't we? I'll do ANYTHING to stay slim!!!

I'll do ANYTHING to stay slim!!!

Amen to that karen!!!!!! I'm on week 5 of maintenance so still a novice lol So far so good, but will be taking one week at a time.

Pam sooo pleased to hear that things are going well for you - it's lovely that you and roch can support each other. :)

Back