Need to lose 19 stone, and starting Lipotrim tomorrow

Morning Pam,how u doing girl i know r doing soooooo well and i am soooooo proud of u !!!!

Well i am joing u 2morrow back on the LT journey and this time i wont be a silly cow and not drink any water,Aaron is going out to get me 8 500mls water bottles so i can make sure i drink 4 ltrs aday and i am going to keep them lined up on the worksurface in the kitchen so every time i get up i will grab another bottle(thanks Irene for the tip).

Hope Naomi is feleing better will buzz u later xxx

Thanks everyone for your advice. Oh and Claire, I stopped my Metformin and Rosiglitazone tablets the day before I started and my blood sugars are between 4 - 7.4 at various times of the day, which is better on LT without tablets than it was on food with tablets. Plus the tablets were making me gain weight but there was nothing I could do because I needed them to keep my blood sugar down. I measured myself this morning and have lost 1 inch off my hips which I reckon would be about 7lbs because 2 inches (each dress size) is usually classed as one stone. I just remember once when I lost 10 lbs in one week I felt like I was floating on air and could move so much better, but I was 5 stone lighter then and it was 5 years ago. My ankles have been damaged (hopefully temporarily), since then because of the weight, and the fact I don't rest and elevate my legs enough.
I am pleased Roch is doing Lipotrim as from Monday. She and I really encourage each other, and without her on my case (in the nicest possible way), it may be possible for me to waiver. Thanks Roch.
And thanks to you all too.
Pam xx

look i don't post much or long ones but i'm following you and will be logging in to read you each day .......so beware big brother ........
talking of long tv series i have hooked on to strictly dancing so each week it comes round i know i have stuck to that diet and by the time of the final i will be near the end of the journey and lighter xxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks everyone for your good wishes. I am so loving Lipotrim. I am never hungry - mind you I am drinking lots of water, about 6 litres a day but never less than 4.5. I can't post on here as regularly as I want to as I am going to cut down my time on the pc. However, I will keep udating my blog, the link is below.
Best wishes to you all,
Pam xx

where were you yesterday L-i-L.......i'm watching for you everday .......hope alls well xxxxx

Have just read your blog, and you are so inspiring, I am going to read it everyday.

Well done, and I cant wait to see the result on Friday for you, Please let us know what you have lost as soon as you can.

Well done lady in London, we are all routing for you x

WOW Pam , thats amazimg well done , you are really doing well.
So glad you are already feeling the benifts and that can only get better.

the-new-roch are you on the staffy forum................

it really work

i too have a lot of weight to loose and i know lipotrim works. while your loosing weight if you can start to do some exercise it will help you even if it just taking longer routes to get to place or placeing the tv remote further away so you have to move. don't smoke it makes you hungry. and most of all start to think about how small you will be your going to be very tiny i my self was shock how small i actually was i thought i was a big person when in fact i wasn't you will feel health and happy good look bevan

Back