need to lose 21lbs by 16th july 2010!

Terri1985

Hi. I was with slimming world for quite some time but kinda came off it when i was pregnant (luckily still lost a bit of weight instead of gaining when pregnant). I restarted on thursday just gone (8th april) as I want to lose atleast 21lbs by my wedding day (16th july 2010), if I can lose more I will be well chuffed but I am being realistic with my goal and the time I have left. I am not going to a group, I am doing this 'on my own' as we need to save as much money as possible lol.
I know I should only weigh myself once a week (don't tell me off lol) but I wanted to see how I was doing as this is day 5 and I have lost 5 3/4lbs so far, which as you can imagine I am well happy with :D and leaves me with 15 1/4lbs to lose by 16th july.
Is anyone else needing to get the weight off this quickly? As most of the people on here seem to have about a year to do it.
Could really use a support partner to make sure I stay on track if I'm tempted to stray.
I am determined to do this. . . . will update this weekly on my actual weigh in day :p
Wish you other lovely ladies going through this all the best and hope you reach your goals!

Hi terri,

I have 28lbs to loose before my wedding day on the 1st July this year. I'm doing the cambridge diet because it quick weight loss. I've done SW and WW in the past but i never stuck to it 100% and i could never do it myself because i'm to lazy to go to the gym :)

I have my first weigh in on monday but i've been trackingn my weight at home and so far i have lost 5lbs ... yay! But there is always a big loss in the first week ... so hopefully i'll be able to stay on track in week 2 when my weight loss is lower ... fingers crossed!

i've bought my wedding dress in a size 10 ... so i have to loose the weight otherwise its a lot of dosh down the drain and H2B will not be a happy chappy!
Good luck with your weight loss!!!
Kirsty :)

We can do it ladies! I am getting married july 30th and don't have a set figure in my head, but just want to lose as much as poss. I fit in my dress now but I want my lacing a lot closer at the back and just to be looking nice and lean. I have switched from SW to cambridge and lost half a stone in my first week and week 2 is looking good too so very pleased!
I loved slimming world and am going to go back when I have just a few lbs to lose and then do it as mainatainace as I think it's such a good way to eat but with the wedding looming, I felt I needed the quick fix that cambridge gives before the wedding.
xx

wow, you girls are doing so great! I have four weeks to lose at least 7pounds. TO be honest, I would ideally like to lose 10 pounds but not sure if it's realistic. I have such bad willpower. I get mad as you think being a bride would give me motivaion but if anything I have been kidding myself and eating more! I need to sort it out! Got my first SW meeting tomorrow xxx

Back