Need To Lose 6 stone!!! OMG!!!

day 4 food diary

so heres what i had eaten yesterday anyways although it was a shambles

oops don't know what happened there coz i certainly ate more than that lol

Breakfast - 1/3 tin of pineapple chunks (125cals)

Lunch - 1 slice of wholemeal bread, 1oz of cheese, 12.5g of hula hoops (275cals)

Dinner - 1 jacket potato, 1 1/2 oz cheese, and lots of salad (340cals)

Drinks - 3 coffees and 2 glasses of squash (19cals)

would have been good right that all comes to about 759cals and would have had some monkey nuts and a yogurt later to make it to about 1000cals

BUT ~~~ i had a doner kebab, with chilli sauce and mayo and some large fries guessing between 6-800cals so my new total is between 1359 and 1559cals :cry:

today back on track as i said above.

good luck to everyone else

MrsMe xXx

hey,

ok so ballsed up again today. baby went for a rather long nap and i fell asleep on the sofa. have all my housework to do now too:( and when i woke up completely forgot i was on a diet and ate a few bags of crisps. total food intake today so far is about 800cals. only leaves me 400cals for dinner HELP how am i gonna do that. 1 kiev is 400cals on its own and now that i've already gone wrong today really want a chilli burger or something tasty along those lines.
got a busy weekend coming up visiting family and stuff so if i don't get back before monday i haven't given up or died (YET!!) lol

goodluck everyone

MrsMe xXx

hey,

ok so ballsed up again today. baby went for a rather long nap and i fell asleep on the sofa. have all my housework to do now too:( and when i woke up completely forgot i was on a diet and ate a few bags of crisps. total food intake today so far is about 800cals. only leaves me 400cals for dinner HELP how am i gonna do that. 1 kiev is 400cals on its own and now that i've already gone wrong today really want a chilli burger or something tasty along those lines.
got a busy weekend coming up visiting family and stuff so if i don't get back before monday i haven't given up or died (YET!!) lol

goodluck everyone

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe, DONT PANIC

It will be fine!! Its hard when you've got a baby to look after, I dont think I would have been able to diet when my little girl was a baby, as things were really hectic. So what about the kebab last nite, and you only had a couple of packets of crisps today, its not as if you've went on a week long binge. Cheer up!! Just dont let it effect what you eat, promise yourself that from now on no more lapses. For dinner tonight, try something light and low in cals, and then some fruit later on, you might be slightly over on your cals for day but its better that than going hungry, if the worst comes to the worst, eat as healthy as you can this w/end then back to strict calorie counting on monday, as long as you dont go overboard this weekend you'll be fine, allow yourself a couple of treats. And remember how bad you felt after your kebab binge, you dont want to feel like that again!!

Last night I had 2 bits of chocolate, i had a tunnocks mallow cake, and after that i literally needed more, i was ready for crying, but my OH gave me half his kitkat...this is what i mean, its hard for me just to have one biscuit...im best just staying away from the stuff.

Went to asda today and got a couple of wee tins of fruit along with all the rest of my stuff..i am happy as I nearly had a greggs sausage roll...i was about to ask for 2...1 for my little girl too but i thought NOOOO its meant to be 20g of fat in them...went for a low fat tuna sandwich instead!! Makin lentin soup this weekend!!

;)

hey,

ok. really bad weekend. went to see some family saturday andgrabbed takeaway on way home then went fishing sunday and monday and just ate crap both days and then when we got home just wanted a bath and to relax so we got T/A then too and haven't stopped. haven't had a proper meal since thursday. naughty i know so i thought when i went shopping yesterday i would really give a go this week again but when i got to the bank i saw that we are really really overdrawn and only had £9 to do my weekly shopping so just stocked up on loads of cheap biscuits and snacks so we wouldn't get bored with having nothing in. also bfs dad is buying us a T/A tonight coz it's bfs birthday. and i didn't go to the gym last week not even once. just seems when i really wanna get things done another problem turn up and smacks me in the face. got lots of yogurts too so am just gonna have to survive on them, biscuits and cuppa soups (thank god for tesco value eh??)

good luck to everyone else though, and how have you done this week??

MrsMe xXx

Hey guys! Have you seen the calorie counting board? There's a few of us over there, come and join in! :)

Well done on doing so well with your diets so far. I'm also calorie counting and I also have good days and bad days. Chocolate is my vice so I have those little cadburys fudge or animal bars, at 110cal each it doesn't harm the calorie limit too much. At least with calorie counting it doesn't matter what you have as long as it's under your calories :).

I'm also experimenting with a new way to have my calories: because I find mornings easy not to eat, and evenings difficult not to eat, I'm trying out having only very very small amounts during the day e.g. 300cals in fruit etc then the rest in the evening.. We'll see how it goes!

Anyway good luck with the rest of the diet and well done for what you've achieved so far :D

Hey guys! Have you seen the calorie counting board? There's a few of us over there, come and join in! :)

Well done on doing so well with your diets so far. I'm also calorie counting and I also have good days and bad days. Chocolate is my vice so I have those little cadburys fudge or animal bars, at 110cal each it doesn't harm the calorie limit too much. At least with calorie counting it doesn't matter what you have as long as it's under your calories :).

I'm also experimenting with a new way to have my calories: because I find mornings easy not to eat, and evenings difficult not to eat, I'm trying out having only very very small amounts during the day e.g. 300cals in fruit etc then the rest in the evening.. We'll see how it goes!

Anyway good luck with the rest of the diet and well done for what you've achieved so far :D

Hey, Great ideas about the calorie counting, the small treats make all the difference.

I hate eating in the morning, I get up at 6.30 and i dont eat untill 11 and thats my breakfast and lunch and i dont get hungry til teatime anyway.

Had a really bad experience this morning!! :cry: I got up at 6.30 and kept on being sick until around 1pm. I went to bed really hungry last night, to be honest I couldnt be bothered eating, so all I had was a bowl of soup at dinner, but I sometimes get sick in the morning if im really hungry, but i think i was hungry for so long that my body has made me sick, I felt like i had a hangover then around lunchtime it turned into extreme hunger..i mustve went around 17 hrs w/out a thing. I was gonna phone in sick for work, but luckily i survived....i get this very occasionally and its so wierd.

:confused::confused:

hey,

ok. really bad weekend. went to see some family saturday andgrabbed takeaway on way home then went fishing sunday and monday and just ate crap both days and then when we got home just wanted a bath and to relax so we got T/A then too and haven't stopped. haven't had a proper meal since thursday. naughty i know so i thought when i went shopping yesterday i would really give a go this week again but when i got to the bank i saw that we are really really overdrawn and only had £9 to do my weekly shopping so just stocked up on loads of cheap biscuits and snacks so we wouldn't get bored with having nothing in. also bfs dad is buying us a T/A tonight coz it's bfs birthday. and i didn't go to the gym last week not even once. just seems when i really wanna get things done another problem turn up and smacks me in the face. got lots of yogurts too so am just gonna have to survive on them, biscuits and cuppa soups (thank god for tesco value eh??)

good luck to everyone else though, and how have you done this week??

MrsMe xXx

Hey, dont be so hard on yourself, sounds like you had a fun weekend!! You can always catch up during the week!

I know what you mean only having a small amount of £ for weekly shop..I've been there loads of times..i go for the asda smart price stuff..you can get loads for £9 but not the best stuff...they do 10p noodles and they are great i get them even when i do have plenty money...they are only 300 cals and that does me for a dinner. I buy my meals at iceland as they sell the weight watchers meals for £1 so it only costs £7 a week. Or if im rlly skint il buy the noodles and i'll make soup to last 2 nights it's rlly cheap for stock cubes an a packet of lentils.

;)

:)

Hey littlemiss hows things going with you??

okay so calorie counting wasn't working for me so have started slim fast yesterday was my first day and am really optimistic about this one but don't we all when we start something new lol. wish me luck

Goodluck everyone on thier weightloss

MrsMe xXx

Hey littlemiss hows things going with you??

okay so calorie counting wasn't working for me so have started slim fast yesterday was my first day and am really optimistic about this one but don't we all when we start something new lol. wish me luck

Goodluck everyone on thier weightloss

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe, great to hear from you again! Good for you with the slim fast!! How is it going? I was thinking about doing it a while back, my diet going ok, even though they say the slow way is the best way, it is too slow for me as I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks, one of the reasons i started my diet, but i thought i would have lost more by now :confused: I've still not put on any weight, but i need something to speed it up a little!

Please keep me informed with your progress, I'm keen to hear how slim fast is going.

;)

Hey glad things are going ok still,

My first day was fine, but my second i won't even mention yesterday was my third (or my second attempt - day 1) i realised where i went wrong on the other two days i was waiting til lunch for my first shake then having one a couple hours later and then having to wait til 5/6pm til dinner, without any snacks. Now i am having shake at 9/10am, snack of fruit at 11/12, another shake at 1/2pm, another snack of fruit at 3/4 and then 600cal dinner at around 5/6pm. If i'm hungry later i will have another snack but 600cals for a dinner is alot don't you think??

Have you thought of trying slimfast or special k just for a quick boost to weightloss?? I lost a stone on special k in three weeks although i put it back on lol.

Good luck you are doing really well!!:)

MrsMe xXx

Hi

Yeah tried the Special K diet back when I started dieting, I done it for around 3 weeks, got fed up, lost a good few pounds.

Slim fast sounds ok. 600 is a more than I would have for a dinner, but I suppose your lacking in calories during the day, so it evens itself out!!

How is Slim Fast cost wise, i've never actually worked out how much it would cost for a weeks worth.

:)

Hey littlemiss,

I bought two tins of the powder, at the moment tescos are doing a tin for £3.32, the two tins will last me 12 days. I think this is one of the cheapest ones i have tried. Tescos do thier own for £3.77 and again the pot has 12 servings and will last you 6 days. Overall i think that is a pretty good price.

I know what you mean about 600cals being a lot for dinner, last night i had two pieces of chicken, a few chips and half a bag of those bags of mixed salad you get and was still able to have a spoonful of coleslaw. My bf looked at my plate and said 'aren't you on a diet, you got loads there!!' although i could've put it to the side after one piece of chicken and the chips as i was full up i carried on eating as i knew i couldn't go over my cals by just eating what was left.

So far is working really well, this will be my 5th day incliding my episode on tuesday:copon:. But so far have lost 3lbs, hoping for about 5lbs loss this week.

Goodluck and keep me posted.

MrsMe xXx

Sorry meant to say i could've put it to the side after one piece of chicken and the salad. I always eat salad or veg of my plate first so if i was ever too full up to eat the rest at least i ate the good stuff.

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe, Great to hear you're doing well. The dinner you mentioned sounded nice!! Things going ok for me, still not done any exercising, apart from walking, still stuck to the diet, although im fed up with the foods ive been eating. weigh in on Monday so I shall let you know how I get on!!

;)

Hey littlemiss,

My weekend was crap, my bf was made redundant so we just had a bit of a waster weekend lol, we went bowling and fishing and just ate t/a s all weekend i didn't cook once:copon:. But am pleased that i lost something even if it was only 2lbs!!! Back on track as from today.

try adding chilli powder or paprika to some of your dishes even if it just ravioli or beans it makes it taste so much nicer and spicy foods speed up your motabolism i've heard!!

Goodluck and keep me posted.

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe,

I am sooo sorry to hear about your partner's job, thats absolutely rubbish!!

But on the plus side, it's great you've lost 2lbs, you must be doing well on the slim fast!! My weight stayed the same this week, weighed myself yesterday, but today i done another sneaky weigh in and iv actually lost 1lb lol better than nothing! I've marked it in my diary to start exercising again on Thurs so i'll let you know how I get on!

;)

Hey littlemiss,

How are things going for you?? i have regained that 2lbs, had a really shitty weekend tho, car got clamped and had to pay£120 then i locked my keys in the flat and had to wait til neighbours were in so i could nip throuhg to our balcony, lucky the door wasn't locked lol

back on track as of today though and also trying green tea

Goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Back