Need To Lose 6 stone!!! OMG!!!

hi, congrats to all on weight loss. although i am desperate to lose weight i don't want to lose it too fast as when i have done this in the past i have always put back on plus more and it seems my starving myself was all in vain, i need my food lol.
hoping to lose 14lbs by end of may by calorie counting so fingers crossed and good luck to everyone on their weightloss journey.

MrsMe xXx

mini weight loss goals

1.get in to 15st range
2.lose 7lbs
3.lose 14st by 9th june

main weight loss goals

1.to be able to run around in the park with my lil boy this summer
2.lose 6st (/goal weight)
3.maintain weight

hey all,
just want to keep a food diary and seems the right idea to keep it on here and maybe some of you can point out if what i have been eating is as healthy as i thought lol.
so here goes:

day one: 27/04/2009

Breakfast: 1 tin of john west chunky fruit salad (99cals)

Lunch: garlic and herb cheese spread (tinsy winsy spread, could barely see it!!) in wholemeal bread and an apple (295 cals)

Dinner: two chicken burgers and mountain of salad (no tomatoes-not sure how many calories as was so hungry just shoved as much on my plate as i could lol) (290 cals for chicken burgers, maybe 50 for salad) (340 cals)

Snacks: 1 peach yogurt and two mints (100 cals approx)

Drinks: 2 glasses of diet coke
4 cups of tea (skimmed milk no sugar)

not sure how many calories in tea but will put five per cup (22 cals)

total cals for day one: 856 cals

if you think i have worked my calories out wrong with tea or salad please let me know.

i know i didn't eat enough calories yesterday but just didn't seem to be that hungry. i didn't eat breakfast until i got home from shopping at about 11.30 and had lunch at about 2.30 only had cheese spread as i wanted to get enough cals in my day. for me i think anything under 1000 cals is way too low!!! but a few less cals can only help me lol. i then had dinner about 7.30 when i got home from my mums also resisted sausage and chips from the chippy even though i went in to get bfs (proud:Dhehe). had yogurt about 8.30 simply because i wanted to boost my cals for the day.

how dya think i did??

MrsMe xXx

mini weight loss goals

1.get in to 15st range
2.lose 7lbs
3.lose 14st by 9th june

main weight loss goals

1.to be able to run around in the park with my lil boy this summer
2.lose 6st (/goal weight)
3.maintain weight

oh dear having a roast tonight anyone have any idea how many cals are in a roast. i've left myself 700cals is that enough??

MrsMe

mini goals

1.get into the 15st range
2.lose 7lbs
3.lose 14lbs in may challenge

main goals

1.be fit enough to run around the park in the summer with my lil boy
2.reach goal weight
3.maintain goal weight

this is nothing to do with this thread just checking if i got the hang of this lol:giggle:

yay!!! :clap: lol was trying to figure out how to get this ticker on my page but then remembered something about signiture.

how is everyone getting on with thier diets anyways??

MrsMe xXx

Hi, you're doing great!!

Your food diary is spot on, and the calories sounded round about right...i count my tea at 38 cals and I have lots of semi skimmed milk and 1/2 sugar.

My dress size has changed, i was somewhere between an 18/20, always 20 for trousers, and im now 16 trousers and i'd say even a 14 top, its hard to tell with tops caus i like them baggy...but i reckon a 14 top 16 bottom, which is quite good....another 1lb loss for me again this week, was expecting more, I need to try more with my exercise, although i do alot of walking, im not doing enough weights and bike..iv only done it once in 4 weeks.

I would expect you to definately have a loss, have you had any weight loss yet? Let me know how you get on.

:)

well i decided to start mon instead of friday. seems like more of a fresh start really. i weighed myself yesterday and i was down 3lbs. had a big roast last night, i had pork and ate a bit more than i should've and had the crackling and the fat on it too (naughty i know!!!). i was told not to weigh myself everyday but i keeps me motivated. although i will only record my weight once a week. planning on going to the gym tonight, either tomorrow or friday and saturday to make 3 days this week. not craving anything as of yet witch i thought i would have by now although probably due to the fact i ate a roast yesterday.

here's what i ate all day yesterday:

Breakfast: half a tin of peaches and a glass of water (120cals)

Lunch: 1 piece of wholemeal toast (no butter) 1 egg scrambled with tiny bit of skimmed milk, 150g of beans and 12.5g of hula hoops (they were left over from my babys lunch hehe) (378cals)

Dinner: roast - pork, 4 v.small potatoes, mountain of carrots and cauliflower, 1 teaspoon of stuffing, 2 yorkshires and gravy. not sure of calories but guessed about (700cals)

Drinks: 1 glass of water, 1 cup of tea, 1/2 a pint of cherryade (no sugar) (6cals)

Overall daily cals: 1204cals

not all good foods but hopefully kept within my daily cals (depends in roast)

good luck with the rest of your weightloss and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe, I also have alot of weight to shift. 9 stone ish of it! I'm starting calorie counting tomorrow, so will keep in touch with you. Good luck with your quest. xx

well i decided to start mon instead of friday. seems like more of a fresh start really. i weighed myself yesterday and i was down 3lbs. had a big roast last night, i had pork and ate a bit more than i should've and had the crackling and the fat on it too (naughty i know!!!). i was told not to weigh myself everyday but i keeps me motivated. although i will only record my weight once a week. planning on going to the gym tonight, either tomorrow or friday and saturday to make 3 days this week. not craving anything as of yet witch i thought i would have by now although probably due to the fact i ate a roast yesterday.

here's what i ate all day yesterday:

Breakfast: half a tin of peaches and a glass of water (120cals)

Lunch: 1 piece of wholemeal toast (no butter) 1 egg scrambled with tiny bit of skimmed milk, 150g of beans and 12.5g of hula hoops (they were left over from my babys lunch hehe) (378cals)

Dinner: roast - pork, 4 v.small potatoes, mountain of carrots and cauliflower, 1 teaspoon of stuffing, 2 yorkshires and gravy. not sure of calories but guessed about (700cals)

Drinks: 1 glass of water, 1 cup of tea, 1/2 a pint of cherryade (no sugar) (6cals)

Overall daily cals: 1204cals

not all good foods but hopefully kept within my daily cals (depends in roast)

good luck with the rest of your weightloss and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

OMG 3lbs loss is amazing!! Its working!!

Good idea about the tinned fruit for b.fast...and thats good for 120 cals..i might get some...were they in syrup? I tend to have low fat cereal at around 170 cals incl milk..then fruit for lunch

I made a hugh mistake last night, for the first time in over 13 weeks...my OH had bought a big box of cream filled pastry with apple things with icing...and i had half of one, which was tiny in size but i started feeling physically sick half way through, i had to bin it and and my OH had to stop me sticking my fingers down my throat (sorry for the detail) as i just wanted it out my stomach...dunno what happened..maybe because my stomach hasnt seen that much sugar in a long time? Its put me off cakes big time. I wasnt really bothered about cals at the time as i knew i had a good 300 left for the day, the thing would only have been around 150 for the amount i had...i was very suprised by my body's reaction!!

Its good that you've not had cravings, and really the only way to keep that feeling is to totally avoid the things you crave...a mouthfull of chocolate might be enough to make you crave it twice as much, and your more likely to lapse...get all the chocolate and junk food out your system for a good wee while then you'll be able to eat but stop at only one bite, it is truely amazing..i never ever thought id see the day i could only have 1 cube of chocolate..i wouldnt have any unless i could have alot!!

Anyway...keep me posted! ;)

wow, amazing what just 13wks can achieve isn't it?? i would love a cream apple cake right now lol. and in 13 wks not to cheat thats good. i might allow myself a lil choc on sat, although if i don't want it w won't have it. i would just be eating for the sake of it. my bfs birthdays next weds and we don't have enough money to go out so might have a takeaway. but for for me to even last 9 days without one is good as i would usually have chips on a monday evening, saturday afternoon and then maybe kebab or burger for the evening. going from 3 a week to 1 in 9 days is an achievement for me. i even went in chippy to get bfs chips mon and resisted my usual lol.:D
weighed myself again this morn and am now down 4lbs but will update officially on monday, hopefully about 5-6lbs this week but would even be happy with just the 4. would really like to hit my first goal this week which mean me losing 6lbs this week!! wish me luck lol

keep me posted on your journey and good luck.

MrsMe xXx

Hi MrsMe, I also have alot of weight to shift. 9 stone ish of it! I'm starting calorie counting tomorrow, so will keep in touch with you. Good luck with your quest. xx

hi tristar,

please do keep in touch, as we have only just started would be good to keep each other on the right track. i am doing a may challenge but can't find the link now. would anyone on here like to join me??

i will take it from this monday and finish 26th may as i usually WI mondays. and i am gonna go for 14lbs (hehe fingers crossed)

if you want to join just copy and paste below and add your name:

may challenge:

MrsMe:--14lbs

day 3 - food diary

Breakfast-1/2 tin of peaches(LITTLEMISS--they are in syrup but drain this an only eat fruit) and 1/3 tin of pineapple chunks (245cals)

Lunch-1 sandwich made with 1oz cheddar cheese and cucumber. and cucumber sticks on the side (335cals)

Dinner-2 pieces of spicey chicken and mound of salad (450cals

Snacks-1 yogurt and 2 clementines (143cals)

Drinks-3 coffees, 1 glass of squash (17cals)

total cals = 1900cals:)

okay so got bored and kinda changed my weight on ticker.com and my stats! hehe no i shoudn't have but am so bored. ruined my snack and now kitchen is filled with smoke and want something yummy. still have about 710cals to yet today, 460cals of which are for dinner and have already had lunch so might no have all my cals today. don't really want to go under 1000cals although really fancy tea and a biscuit. i would only have rich tea though. having two of those would be 64cals when ONE custard cream is 65cals!!!

MrsMe xXx

Breakfast-1/2 tin of peaches(LITTLEMISS--they are in syrup but drain this an only eat fruit) and 1/3 tin of pineapple chunks (245cals)

Lunch-1 sandwich made with 1oz cheddar cheese and cucumber. and cucumber sticks on the side (335cals)

Dinner-2 pieces of spicey chicken and mound of salad (450cals

Snacks-1 yogurt and 2 clementines (143cals)

Drinks-3 coffees, 1 glass of squash (17cals)

total cals = 1900cals:)

Im definately going to get the tinned fruit tomorrow at Asda.

I definatly miss the sandwiches and crisps more than the chocolate...i never had any chocolate or fatty things til i knew I could handle them...ie have more than 1...i think it was about 3/4 weeks in, thats when i was able to have 1 thing. Had a time out last night...was nice but i dont think it was worth the 85 cals, as i could have had alot more for that.

I need to get back in gear...we are painting all the living room so house in an uproar an no space for me to put my exercise bike, plus no time as every spare minute im painting...iv been feeling so dis-heartened because of the slow losses recently...i was at this weight when i gave up the last time and i'm determined to keep going ( last time my goal was to get to 13.6 but when i got to that i went bk to old habbits ) this time i've set my goal to 8.7stone. I think its because when i get to the 13 mark i feel normal again and dont have the motivation, but i need to realise that im still overweight.

Definatly getting exercise bike out tomorrow even if it means taking it out into the street to get space to do it...hehe and im off to asda tomorrow too so il be stocking up on fruit.

Its around 3.30 and iv had not a single thing to eat all day, fact is iv nothing healthy in house so il wait til dinner time, and that will be whatever i can find from the local shop.

Do you think roast potatoes are healthy...low in fat?? My OH wont make them w/out virgin olive oil over them in the oven..he says its not fattening but im not convinced!!

hey little miss how are you??

if you have some eggs maybe you could have some scrambled egg (in microwave only takes about 2mins) 1 egg only has 83cals or even beans on toast. i would never be able to get this far in the day and not have eaten anything. am sooo bored at the mo and am really looking forward to my dinner tonight which is jacket potato. re: the roast potatoes, olive oil is the best oil to use i think so your OH is prob right. for me though i can't eat any other version of a roast, has to be the full works for me i'm afraid lol. just have a few less i would usually have 5/6 at dinner and then heat leftover ones later in the microwave lol. (greedy cow lol) but this time i only had 4 and no extras.
roasties for me are the best dinners in the world and would eat it everyday if meat weren't so expensive and if someone else would cook them lol.
my grandads are on par with my mums for the best in the world, but everyone says that don't they??

tried to add you as friend but says i don't have this app or something:confused::confused::confused:

hope all is well and keep in touch

MrsMe xXx

i am also just bout to start decorating. been here a year now and phoned the council to see when we would be housed as we are in private and is rather expensive and they said not for a good 5 yrs yet and i hate magnolia (is all over this flat)
so a complete re-dec here, two bedrooms, bathroom, loung, hall and kitchen. also need a new bed ours is falling apart (can't take my weight?? lol)

good luck with decorating, my BF doesn't trust me with the paint brush lol

MrsMe xXx

i am also just bout to start decorating. been here a year now and phoned the council to see when we would be housed as we are in private and is rather expensive and they said not for a good 5 yrs yet and i hate magnolia (is all over this flat)
so a complete re-dec here, two bedrooms, bathroom, loung, hall and kitchen. also need a new bed ours is falling apart (can't take my weight?? lol)

good luck with decorating, my BF doesn't trust me with the paint brush lol

MrsMe xXx

Hiya, sounds like a nightmare, we were in private lett b4 this house but got evicted as landlord hadn't been paying his mortgage...Nationwide gave us 2 weeks to pack up and get a new house, and here we are...only got this house as i had my baby 3 days b4 got eviction notice so were overcrouded anyway.

OH defo doesnt trust me with paint, he keeps telling me to go sit down. hehe

I got an invite from you as a friend and i accepted..its strange how this forum works, I think you have to be registered for a certain amount of time before you can do certain things.

I am going to buy a tin of heinz ravioli...i know its not the best, but i love it so much..and it works out around 300 cals, then il maybe have something later...didnt get up til around 11 as its my day off.

Another thing im going to start doing is watching the fat content in what i buy, i read somewhere that you shouldnt eat things over 3/5g fat, think the ravioli is around 4g but im not too fussed about small things like that.

So whats the plans for today then...anything exciting??, im waiting for someone to come fit a new door, meant to be here at 2.30, gonna phone them just now, then more painting later i think! If im allowed that is, i might just end up being the assistant, which is worse, passing things and holding things, at least if im painting he'll need to do those wee things himself. hehe.

my bfs gone fishing with his mate and wont be back til bout 10.30/11. feels weird usually when he goes out i have a chinese and a bottle of wine and a bit of icecream lol. tonight i've got jacket salad and cheese ~(again) only coz my eggs didn't hard boil and when i went to slice them they splurted their insides at me lol. he doesn't go out too often tho. really want some prawn toast, chowmein and a bottle of my cheap plonk lol.:cry:

good luck trying to get hold of a paintbrush lol.

MrsMe xXx

Its a lovely night tonight, i wanted to go for a walk, but im loaded with the cold an iv got no energy!

I ended up getting spaghetti hoops from the shop rather than ravioli..hehe and thats only 214 cals a tin. I ended up not eating a thing untill 7pm but i started getting not hungry, kinda forced it down...but im getting more hungry now, not sure what i'll have!

I really miss a chineese takeaway i used to always get chicken fried rice. I had one about 5 weeks ago and i counted it at around 300 cals, still lost weight at end of week so it obv didnt make much difference, its alright if its a one off!! Thats the great thing about calorie counting!

;)

bad bad bad night. bf got home early about 8, the bloke who runs the place said they had to go or pay £15 to stay all night. so when he got home he ordered some food and without thinking just ordered me one. kebab!!! with large fries and chilli sauce and mayo!!! and that was after dinner:cry:. back on track today, for breakfast i am planning to have 1/3 tin of pineapple chunks (125cals) lunch will be branflakes, as have no bread, with skimmed milk (170cals with ss milk so maybe a little less with skimmed) and dinner will be what i planned kiev and salad/veg. although that comes to 850cals on its own which means overall day eat would be 1145cals. although this is my 1400cal day gonna stick with 1200 i think as i was very very naughty.
:)copon: thats me hitting myself)

although i enjoyed it, i felt sick all night. also had a bad night with baby as he is teething, and the people living upstairs thought it would be funny to try and annoy us last night. everytime baby went quiet ***** upstairs screeched and he would do his idiot laugh. they clearly were doing this on purpose as i heard him shout 'your turn he's gone wuiet again' w!%k*@s they really are.

anyways keep me posted everyone and anyone wanna join me with my may challenge??

A very tired and a very naughty :copon:
MrsMe xXx

Back