Need to lose 7 stone - Propoints

Well done you!! That's great..
I think the first week r two might be a little of track with weigh-in's when you change but it shud regulate.. Although u may eat at weekends, it will still be a loss so it shud sho..
If I change class to change my leader the new class will be a Wednesday so am moving a day closer to the weekend so will have the same issue.. Not sure yet what to do.. Am just trying to focus on this new program for now.. Weekend was quite good for me.. Tho am off alcohol until St. Patricks Day so its helping allot!!
Best of luck for this week and just take it a day at a time x

Oh Dear

Well the title says it all really.

Was feeling quite irrationally angry yesterday (I'm going to blame hormones) and ended up binging on 3 bags of wotsits and a few ww bars. Could have been worse I suppose.

I tried to snap out of it by reading a magazine in a hot bath which calmed me down and stopped me eating but for the rest of the evening felt quite teary and upset, negative and fat. Must be time of the month

I've decided to give my weight loss a bit of a boost by switching to the old points system for the rest of the week. I am terrified of getting back in to serious binge eating and that weekly 49 points is too tempting at the moment. Gonna keep to the old points until my emotions feel a bit more steady which hopefully will only be a few days.

I have planned my meals for today and it is the same as the daily points on propoints - just to no weekly 49 points so I think it will be okay. Fingers crossed for a more smiley day today.

Hi Everyone

I have been doing the old points for the last 3 days and so far I prefer it. I went to a Burns night supper last night and it was really good fun. I had a ww ready meal before I left and took a bottle of ww wine with me and had a taster of the haggis and tatties and cullen skink that was on offer but left feeling very full so hope I haven't done any damage.

Weigh in tonight so fingers crossed for a loss!

Good morning ladies..
Had my weigh in last night.. Very pleased.. Down 3.5lbs!! Go me!! Haha..
Worked hard at it all week so was pleased with myself.. A big thank you to my friend who comes with me for keeping me going to the gym.. We have set our days to go so we can't as easily back out, coz we'd be letting each other down..
Star*... Is your WI tonight? Good luck.. Make sure you let us know how you get on?

Hi Star, how are you doing? I understand your thoughts about the 49 weeklies, I sometimes feel the same, so good for you trying the old system again - How is it going?

I so wish I'd been able to go to a Burns Supper, but no worries... there's always next year I guess!

Changing WI day, I reckon the first week will be a weird weigh in but after a couple of weeks it will regulate, and you'll be on a winning streak!!

Hope you've had a smiley day today!

Happy Monday

Hello Ladies

Well done Dub Chick - that's a fantastic weight loss!

Jen the burns night supper was fantastic. Everyone got stuck in reading poems, the drinks were flowing an

I had my weigh in on Friday and had put on half a pound which I was very dissapointed with and I didn't count any points on Saturday or Sunday.

I had a lovely day with my boyfriend yesterday and I am feeling much more positive today and have a renewed feeling of determination. It's made me realise that so much of my problems with food is in my head. I am such an emotional eater. I am going to change tactics this week and try to be more aware of my emotions and my reactions to them so that I don't automatically just reach for food.

I am also going to go swimming on Tuesday to get some endorphins going. I would love to go to the gym but I have PVNS in my knees and it is getting quite painful so swimming is the best option.

I have planned all my meals for today and wrote everything down so I should be okay.

Keep Smiling :)

Good on ya, tackling the emotions. Bring it on, you can do this :)
(So can I too, hopefully! I'm the same, had a bad upset yesterday and blew all remaining 38 weekly points in two days... Need to assess this...!)

Have a great week this week, keep on tracking and you'll see that measly 1/2lb melt away next week, I bet!! x

Thanks Jen. I didn't get to go to Aquafit last night. Lucky I rang to check first - they aren't doing that class on a Tuesday anymore so need to find a different late class in the week. I tried the old plan but stopped after 2 days. I remembered that I lost 8lbs in my 1st week of pro points and enjoyed it so re-read my tracker for that week and have realised where I have been going wrong. That weekend I had no plans and it was very easy for me to make good choices. January has been unexpectadly full of busy weekends that have involved a lot of eating out in places where I can't track points so going to put a stop to that. I have been sticking to just my daily 39 points since Monday and its been ok. Had a cheeky hop on the scales this morning and they say I have lost 3lbs (i think they are lying) but will wait until my weigh in to know for sure. Fingers crossed I still have time to undo the weekend!

Hi Everyone.

Thought I would start a thread on here to help keep me on track. I have joined ww several times over the years and usually lose about a stone and a half and then stop going to classes and put it all back on and then some. I have been off all diets for the past year and my weight has crept up to 18 stone 2lbs :(when I am usually 15 stone. My goal is to get to 11 stone. I think the last time I weighed 11 stone I was probably 11 years old!

I joined WW on Friday and so far I am loving the propoints plan. I am haveing a weigh in today (Wednesday) because my class is closed for Xmas so going to a different one so i can get a weigh in before Xmas.

It hasn't been a full week yet but I definately feel like I have lost weight so hoping the scales agree with me!

I am going to be a bridesmaid for one of my best friends in August so I am determined to shift at least 4 stone by then.

I'll be back after my weigh in to report. Fingers crossed!
Hello there, I too need to lose 7st plus. Good luck on your diet journey.

Loving the positivity, we certainly can!

Star, that's a right shame about the class, I hope you can find something else in its place :)

Feeling Motivated

Morning Ladies

I am feeling hyper happy today so please excuse the enthusiasm. I met my new colleagues for drinks yesterday and think we are all going to get along just fine. They are all very slim and pretty, but rather than feeling imitated I am more motivated to lose weight than ever. I start in 2 weeks so have set myself a mini target of losing 7lbs by the time I start. Its dooable but I will need to pull my finger out.
Weigh day tomorrow night so fingers crossed for a little loss (I think a decent loss is a bit ambitious after last weekens LOL)

Happy Thursday xxx :)

Not feeling so great today

My ww class is tonight but I don't think I will bother going. I weighed myself (ww scales) this morning and I have stayed the same. After gaining half a pound last week I am not impressed. Since the beginning of January I have only lost 6lbs which is mad because I am at my heaviest ever - I should be losing weight faster than this.

When I have been on ww in the past the first stone just falls off and then its a steady loss of 2lbs a week. I don't think propoints is working for me. I am going to do a week on the old points plan and see how I do on that. I can't believe January has been wasted. I now only have 6 months to drop 3 dress sizes and get into my bridesmaids dress.

Back to Discover from today

Hey Star :)

Hows your weekend going? Did you go to class in the end?
Did you go back to Discover? Hows that gone?

Hope you're smilin today!! :) x

Hi everyone.. Just checkin' in quickly.. Have my weigh in tonight.. SO not looking forward to it.. Between having a bad day at the weekend and not eating enough yesterday I really think i'll be up :( Its OK tho.. It wont knock me back.. Coz I know where the problem is (was) so I understand and expect it.. Still.. Dread the standing on the scales...

Hows everyone else getting on?

My ww class is tonight but I don't think I will bother going. I weighed myself (ww scales) this morning and I have stayed the same. After gaining half a pound last week I am not impressed. Since the beginning of January I have only lost 6lbs which is mad because I am at my heaviest ever - I should be losing weight faster than this.

When I have been on ww in the past the first stone just falls off and then its a steady loss of 2lbs a week. I don't think propoints is working for me. I am going to do a week on the old points plan and see how I do on that. I can't believe January has been wasted. I now only have 6 months to drop 3 dress sizes and get into my bridesmaids dress.

Hi Star.. Duno why but I never got notified of this udpate.. Sorry about the 'no reply'
How are you feeling now about things? Do you feel your doing better? I was really down on the ProPoints too the first weeks.. Like yourself my first month would be good losses and then a smaller but steady loss.. This time with PP I was going nowhere fast.. Maybe your body is just adapting to the new food regime.. How is the new leader? Maybe talk to her/him about it and he/she can give you some tips..
Hope you're feeling more positive now.. keep up the work.. it'll be worth it!! :D

Hope you're doing ok?

Well, How's everyone getting on? Hope your all still sticking to it and doing well?!
I had my meeting last night.. Missed last week so was a bit aprehensice as I had eaten out 3 times, and had consumed ALLOT of alcohol!! But was very pleasantly surprised and was down 3.5lbs :D
I have decided to go it alone no tho.. I got my weigh-in in WW, then went and weighed myself on my scales at home, so I kno exactly where I am.. Will try it for a few weeks at home myself still doing my WI's at the same time as the class every week.. If i'm not managing to stick to it, I will go back!! So here goes....
Hope you all have a great weekend :D

weight.png

Jan 06th - 1st weigh in - 14st 7lbs :cry::eek:
Jan 13th - -4lbs :)
Jan 20th - +1lbs :sign0007:
Jan 27th - -3.5lbs
Feb 03rd - -1lbs
Feb 10th - -1lbs
Feb 17th - -1/2lb
Feb 24th - Missed the class :(
Mar 03rd - -3.5lbs

Back