Need to lose 7 stone - Propoints

:)You are so right -having someone to push you and exercise its just the best potent combination:)

Yea I defo need someone to push me.. Otherwise I give up coz I get bored.. And as its all girls we all are in it for the same reason so we each understand each other.. Its great fun too which helps allot!! :D
And with only 6 wks to hols.. I need that push!!! B)

that sounds great dubchick!!! really good craic!!!

I'm doing grand, nearly got my 3st!! just 3lb to go!!! Its feels really hard atm though!!!!

that sounds great dubchick!!! really good craic!!!

I'm doing grand, nearly got my 3st!! just 3lb to go!!! Its feels really hard atm though!!!!

WOW that's brilliant.. Well done to you!! That's really great..
Yea it gets really tough.. I had lost my mojo there for a while, not completely but wasn't as determined as I had been.. But am getting back there.. Setting small achievable goals, as you did, is the way to go tho.. Last time I weighed in was 07th April so gona get that done tonight and get back to weekly weigh in's..
Am walking in the Women's Mini Marathon this year so between that and the thought of getting into a bikini has given back some motivation :D

Yeah i just take it little at a time!! %'s and half stones, and into the next stone bracket is the way i do it!! If i drop a dress size then i throw a party lmao (only joking) Every month when my totm is coming i feel like i'm hitting rock bottom!!! Not sure if it's due atm but thats the way i'm feeling the last few days!! Aw well i will get over it and we will be skinny dubschick lmao xxxxx

Yeah i just take it little at a time!! %'s and half stones, and into the next stone bracket is the way i do it!! If i drop a dress size then i throw a party lmao (only joking) Every month when my totm is coming i feel like i'm hitting rock bottom!!! Not sure if it's due atm but thats the way i'm feeling the last few days!! Aw well i will get over it and we will be skinny dubschick lmao xxxxx

Yea I hafta say I'm the same.. And every "weighday" I feel FAT! So dread the scales.. Which is why i've left it so long since I done it... But feck it.. Has to be done to get results.. And as I've proven to myself, not weighing does more damage than good, and causes me to lose motivation..
Well done to you tho.. You are doing brilliantly.. Bet you've already had to buy lotza new clothes!! :D That's brillaint

Nah not bought much new cloths!! Just 2 new tops from primark lmao!! before i started i had 1 pair of jeans that fitted me!! Was going to buy new cloths when i had a look in the BACK of the wardrobe lol!! Found 6 pairs of jeans that i hadn't seen since 2 1/2 stone ago lol!! So they will do me till I lose some more!! Lol!! Can't wait to go and buy a new wardrobe, but can't justify spending the money until I really have NO cloths lol!!!

I was a size 20-22 when i started and i'm now back into size 18 jeans and 16 tops yey lol xxxx

Nah not bought much new cloths!! Just 2 new tops from primark lmao!! before i started i had 1 pair of jeans that fitted me!! Was going to buy new cloths when i had a look in the BACK of the wardrobe lol!! Found 6 pairs of jeans that i hadn't seen since 2 1/2 stone ago lol!! So they will do me till I lose some more!! Lol!! Can't wait to go and buy a new wardrobe, but can't justify spending the money until I really have NO cloths lol!!!

I was a size 20-22 when i started and i'm now back into size 18 jeans and 16 tops yey lol xxxx

Yea I get ya... I've not bought much really.. Just mostly work trousers!!! I was looking like a homeless person in my old ones.. My jeans etc are fine with belts haha..
And as we are still losing there's not much point going crazy buying loads that hopefully wont fit in another 6 r 8 months :D

Yeah hopefully they wont fit lol!! I haven't been a size 16 since I had my 1st boy 5 years ago!! And i'm so close to that i can almost taste it lmao!!! Anything less than that i haven't seen since i was 13 lol!! I can't wait!! I will be the first 1 infront of the camera then, instead of hiding from it lmao xxxx

Yeah hopefully they wont fit lol!! I haven't been a size 16 since I had my 1st boy 5 years ago!! And i'm so close to that i can almost taste it lmao!!! Anything less than that i haven't seen since i was 13 lol!! I can't wait!! I will be the first 1 infront of the camera then, instead of hiding from it lmao xxxx

Well keep up the way yer going and ya'l be a skinny minny in no time!! :D

how you getting on this week dub!! I had one hell of a weekend and trying to pull it back from the day lol

how you getting on this week dub!! I had one hell of a weekend and trying to pull it back from the day lol

Hiya...
Am so far getting on great this week thanks.. Had, for the first time EVER, a really good (WW wise) weekend.. Friday night I went to The Late Late Show..(was in the audience) and as an audience price we got a big goodie bag filled with a big box of Milk Tray, big box of Roses, Jellies, chocolate bickies, Liquorice all sorts.. And to save myself from eating it all I gave the whole lot to my boyfriend!!
Then Saturday I got up and had a Bootcamp session followed by an hours walk.. Then myself and my BF had a few drinks but I stayed within my daily allowance.. Which is a first :woohoo:
Then Sunday I have a normal Sunday dinner, roast chicken, mash n veg which was FAB, watched a movie which would usually mean goodies but I wasn't in form so just had a cuppa.. :D
Then today I got my BF to drive me to work and I'm gona walk home.. 6.5km :whacky068:
And I plan on walking home for the whole of this week... So :fingerscrossed: the scales will be nicer to me this week :D

How are you getting on? Good weekend? x

:break_diet:LAUREN so know what you mean -cant find my mojo anywhere
VERY depressing:beam:

aw was good on friday!! good on saturday until saturday night lmao!! Had the biggest feed of drink and then ate all day on sunday lol!!! I weighed myself this morning and had 6lb on oops!!! This will be my first week with a gain!! But am trying to focus on how much i've lost so far, rather than the gain lol

aw mazie if you find your mojo, check and see if mines is with it lol!!!

Back on track today!! Can't let myself get out of control!!!! Glad your doing so well dub xxxxxx

:confused::(Lauren -how on earth do you get back on track?? strength of will????? feel haven't got any at the mo:break_diet:
sure your mojo is hiding with mine -will sit it on the naughty step and send it back to think about what its not done!!!!
if I find it before you do

aw was good on friday!! good on saturday until saturday night lmao!! Had the biggest feed of drink and then ate all day on sunday lol!!! I weighed myself this morning and had 6lb on oops!!! This will be my first week with a gain!! But am trying to focus on how much i've lost so far, rather than the gain lol

aw mazie if you find your mojo, check and see if mines is with it lol!!!

Back on track today!! Can't let myself get out of control!!!! Glad your doing so well dub xxxxxx

I'm exactly the same if I have lotza drink.. totally throws me off but once Monday hits I do find my way back.. You need a good 'pig out' day once in a while.. And as long as we keep them to once every month r two we're fine :D

Mazie hope you find you're mojo... Look towards summer holidays or just summer clothes if you have nothing booked.. Think of how well you've done and the hard work put in thus far.. You'll get there.. :D

lmao mazie!! i don't know how i get the strength but i know its damn hard!! If i binge even once i find it hard for a day or 2 to get it back in my head 100%!! I think my mojos fell asleep on the naughty step!!

Your right dub, we will do it and we will look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS LMAO XXXXX

wow laurenasha ure doin great,big well done 2u :)

Hi hun :) not read much but would like to follow your progress xx

Back