Need to lose 7st 7lbs to be back where I was when I met my husband :(

TubbyT

Hello everyone,

Today I start my journey to be 10 stone again, after moving out of my parents house at 18 and finding my first proper job sat at a desk all day, I began to pile on the pounds and here I am today at 17 stone 7 :classic_frown: (7 years later). I took a big leap of faith recently and applied for an awesome job, and I got it :winner:! This new job however is a customer facing role and it's given me the kick up the butt that I need to want to improve myself again and get back down to 10 stone. For the sake of my confidence, career and marriage.

I'm not following a particular diet, I'm just eating healthy food in 'normal' portions and exercising. I have a gym membership and I would like to learn to run and get into lifting weights. I'm lucky enough to go on several exotic holidays a year but I'm too fat to do all the exciting stuff that requires a reasonable fitness level so exercising is important to me on this journey to improve my fitness and enjoy my holidays to the fullest!

I'm really hoping I don't have loose skin at the end but hey, hopefully I can even get to that point and we will worry about that then!

Love and Light.

Good luck and well done! Excited to follow your journey :) x

Back