NEED to lose as much as i can in 7 weeks.... not sure how ???

can anyone please advise me what plan to follow for maximum results
thanks

I've not been following a specific diet but been eating no carbs, no dairy, no sugar and trying to exercise a couple of times a week. Done this for 2 full weeks and 2 days, lost 11 pounds so far :) I've not been sticking to it as well as I could have, I know people who have done something similar and lost 10lb in the first week! Hope this helps! x

Just like, chicken salads, eggs, can have things like chilli just without the rice! xx

You're going to want to enter ketosis. It's the fastest way to lose fat.

Ketosis is what happens when your body doesn't have carbs to burn as fuel, so it uses fat instead.

Here's how you enter Ketosis:
1) Eat below 20g of carbs a day - You'll want to eat foods high in protein like meat and eggs. Also, take 4 fish oil caps a day. 1 every 4 hours.

After 2 to 3 days of this, you'll enter ketosis and likely feel horrible.

Be sure to take vitamins and drink plenty of water while doing this.

2) Eat at your Basic Metobolic Rate. Go here and enter your information to see what your BMR is.
BMR Calculator

That's how many calories you get to eat per day.

3) Do this for 2 weeks. Then you can eat carbs for 3 days while eating at your BMR. Then start the routine all over again.

Good luck. This diet takes iron will determination. And it's not particularly healthy.

Have a look at the Very Low Calorie Diets. With these you eat meal replacement packs which are low in carbs and calories allowing quick weight loss. Don't attempt to make your own VLCD as it can be dangerous. There are some really good companies out there that do lovely packs, with the one I'm on, Slim and Save, doing the largest variety. Personally I've been doing this for 8 weeks and have lost 2st 8lb.

I know people that have lost 2 stone on slimming world in 2 months. It much more sustainable than another diet, that is if you wish to continue losing weight after the 7 weeks or maintain.

Hi i lost 10lbs in 10 days with ViSalus. I joined ViSalus 90 day body by vi challenge. It launched 15th April. The aim to combat obesity and the shakes are the lowest in sugar, helps build leaner muscles, great for IBS sufferers, diabetics, children, crohns disease sufferers, fibromyalgia sufferers. you can change taste of the shakes by following their recipes so no being restricted by couple of flavours, and guaranteed weight loss with money back guarantee! they are forecast to be no.1 as it is in USA, but they are not just about weightloss they are about health maintenance, you would have to eat over 8,000 calories of healthy foods in one day to get the same nutrients in 1 of their very low calorie shakes. And they taste very good (like cake mix).....nothing like any of the other diet shakes which lack in taste xx

PM for more info xx

Hi,

I'm joining the conversation. Me too, I wanna lose weight but how? Could you give me weight loss tips please? Thanks. Brandy.

can anyone please advise me what plan to follow for maximum results
thanks

I've tried all the regular diets and am on lipotrim at the minute, it's hard for the first few days but then its grand once you're into the swing of it. I've lost just over 3 stone in 7 weeks :)

Hi,

I've just lost a massive amount of weight on this new weight loss things thats come out. Not really sure how it works, but I know its worked for me. Its a meal replacement option with 2 filling shakes a day and a healthy evening meal plus snacks.
I had a lot of baby weight to shift and it seems to have almost gone! :)
I think its important to clean eat and give up the junk too!
If you want details of what I've been on you can PM me. I think whatever you do you need to really focus on letting go of all the junk we eat, its not about starvation ever but eating healthy unprocessed foods.
Good Luck!!

Back