• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

need to lost cuz of health

hi guys im posting this as i started a diary but not feeling much encouragement from it, so decided to start here. I have arthritis and the weight isnt helping the joints, so joined ww, but its on a thursday night and im not great at night. I know I came on here in August but didnt know how to get started with tracker etc. So got started properly in January. (oh i do go on abit sorry :sigh:) Anyway hoping you can help to keep me motivated without going out on Thursday class:eek: Thanks for reading :D:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Good luck with your weight loss! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration and encouragement on here! I use my diary mostly to track what I've eaten, I find it really helps me stay on track each day. Are you doing a weekly WI? I also join the monthly challenge too and set myself a target loss for that month, you should check it out, another good motivator! :D
need to coz of health

I have now found out how many points i need ,so going to try it out for a week or two..My problem is snacking through the day.i'm gonna have to be strong and try not to eat between meals.lol