need to lost cuz of health

irishlady

sandra
hi guys im posting this as i started a diary but not feeling much encouragement from it, so decided to start here. I have arthritis and the weight isnt helping the joints, so joined ww, but its on a thursday night and im not great at night. I know I came on here in August but didnt know how to get started with tracker etc. So got started properly in January. (oh i do go on abit sorry :sigh:) Anyway hoping you can help to keep me motivated without going out on Thursday class:eek: Thanks for reading :D:D

Hiya

Good luck with your weight loss! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration and encouragement on here! I use my diary mostly to track what I've eaten, I find it really helps me stay on track each day. Are you doing a weekly WI? I also join the monthly challenge too and set myself a target loss for that month, you should check it out, another good motivator! :D

need to coz of health

I have now found out how many points i need ,so going to try it out for a week or two..My problem is snacking through the day.i'm gonna have to be strong and try not to eat between meals.lol

Back