need to make a plan re wedding and honeymoon

hi all I get married on the 23rd December and fly out to Egypt on Christmas Day, I need help to plan how I am going to come of lt and be able to eat at wedding and honeymoon as I know I will not have lost enough to have completed my lt by that date. Also could anyone tell me how they manage events say someone elses wedding and it is a sit down meal etc... what happens if you eat a meal one day?? sorry lots of questions in this??:eek:

come your wedding you shouldnt be that fair off your goal weight i have been told you should lose on average 4lbs a week i need to lose 62lb and i have been told i should have done it by 18th dec which i am hoping. i have been told it is a NO NO to eat one meal as it will make you very ill you will have to do refeed for it as far as i have read by others.hope this helps and hope someone who has been on it longer will no a bit more for you congrats on the wedding and hope all goes well xxxxxxxxxxxx

You definitely need to refeed for a week or 2 before your wedding (not sure exactly how much someone more experienced will let you know). If you are planning to go back on LT afterwards then you'd be better off sticking to low fat/low carb foods.

Good luck.

x

I turn 30 the day before your wedding and i plan on refeeding from about the 7th December as itd be rude to just not eat at a huuuuuuuge party planned in my honour (if it wasnt a big birthday id skip it), so start your refeed at least a week before and just eat low carb food chicken, fish, salad for your honeymoon (but dont stress if you put a couple of pounds on your only planning on having 1 honeymoon!!) then get back on the programme when you get back

Most important thing hon refeed early enough that you can enjoy your wedding dayremember enjoy your honeymoon dont stress too much about what you eat just follow the low carb healthy principles but so what if it takes an extra couple of weeks to lose the couple of pounds you put on whilst your on honeymoon you want to remember it as a good time your other half loves ya no matter what (plus you should be doing lots of exercise;) so a few extra calories wont hurt much

Back