Need to make myself sick!

Tinley

I can't believe that I have just sat here and scoffed an entire box of Bendicks White chocolate mints (1000 cals).

I restarted SSing yesterday and did great yesterday, and did ok today too.........until half an hour ago.

What's wrong with me? Why am I so vile? I wasn't even hungry. You know what - I don't deserve to be thin. In the 8 months of doing CD last year, I learnt bugger-all!!

Sorry about this, everyone, but I'm so unhappy :( :( :(

Woooooo!!

OK firstly you don't need to make yourself sick!! That is just a trip to the dark side!

The reality is is that 1000 calories is less than a 1/3rd of a pound in weight so you haven't done anything major, the only problem comes if you now go off the rails because of this.

Now step away from the chocolates, grab a coffee or a glass of water and move on! You weigh 10 stone 3 pounds which is great and won't put on 3 stone in one night.

Just hang in there and learn from it and don't beat yourself up as what is done is done and you will be fine.

Mike

Oh Tinley, you're just having a blip - big (((HUGS))) honey. Knock back a load of water, clear the cupboards of all the crap and climb back aboard.

Hugs

I have been there too honey......but babe..check out your stats..........you have learnt about weight loss and have kept it off!
So you have had a bad blip..........forget it...you(probably)wont have been back in ketosis yet..so just start again tomorrow.

you are not vile or abnormal.....you are human!

go drink some water stay out of the kitchen and start again tomorrow................you can do this hon!

hugs Lou X

Don't be so hard on yourself. I bet they were just delicious! It hard for everyone when the left over chocy is about. Ours is in the attic waiting for the kids birthday parties.

Try to see a positive. Also think about the circumstances leading up to the slip and try to learn from that. I have had restarts that fail in the early days and then start again the next day and it all feels right fro the start and I get through easily. This time it wasn't right, next time.....

White chocolate mints mmmm ...gone now. Next time you eat them you will be at goal, deal?

Dizzy x

As Mike says, it's just about 1/3 of a pound. No big deal in the grand sceme of things.

Put it behind you and move on. Above all, forgive yourself. That's the biggest lesson you can learn in this game.

No biggie, Draw a line and carry on tomorrow. You will be fine, you have done fantastically well, one bad day won't ruin it for you. I know how hard it can feel, but just look at what you have achieved so far. The bigger picture is always the real story. Keep strong and big hugs.

Well, I've been and had a girlie blub, then came back to delete this thread, only to find all these replies.

Mike - you're dead brilliant, you are! Thanks for the third of a pound thing, it sort of put things in perspective. And thanks to the rest of you too for your support. It was just what I needed.......along with a good kick up the arse (which I'm giving myself as I type!!!

I'm not sure who said it but I'm going to try to remember this quote:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.

It was just what I needed.......along with a good kick up the arse (which I'm giving myself as I type!!!

... and just think of all the calories you're using doing it!! ;)

hang on inthere sweetie tomorrow is another day and dont beat yourself up your only human and so are we we are allowed to do thoose things every now and again

kim (hugs)

Well, I've been and had a girlie blub, then came back to delete this thread, only to find all these replies.

Mike - you're dead brilliant, you are! Thanks for the third of a pound thing, it sort of put things in perspective. And thanks to the rest of you too for your support. It was just what I needed.......along with a good kick up the arse (which I'm giving myself as I type!!!

I'm not sure who said it but I'm going to try to remember this quote:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.

That's a fab quote Tinley. So just go ahead and try again tomorrow, you'll be fine. You've done so well and you know you can do it.

Take care
x

Back