Need to moan: feel so down in the dumps

bessie84

Silver Member
Hi all.

just a moan, sat in tears. god knows whats up with me today.

out of 2 weeks, ive only had 1 bad day of grumpiness, today makes up for the FULL sodding 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

my hands are freezing, i cant get warm.

tears loads, snapping at kids. just want to eat today! (i havent) thing is, im not even hungry, just feel alone not doing so.

im sick of cooking and having to then clean up after everyone when i dont even bloody eat! ALL THE TIME.

miss having a glass of wine. in fact, i NEEEEEEEEEEEEED a wine.

dont know how im gunna carry on. been asleep for 3 hours, just to get today out of the way.

TOMORROW BETTER BE A BETTER DAY! (started to hate weekends)

really struggling today. :cry:

Hiya I jus posted same thing about the hungar...I'm on day 17 and I'm absolutey starving today also cried 4 no reason..I've also been so grumpy and sick of cooking feeding and cleaning up after everyone then all I have is a cold shake.i can't wait for bed time I need to escape thinking about food :(..just so u know ur not alone I'm feeling the same..hopefully today's just a crap day and we will get through it and tomorrow will be a much better one roll on march I've started to cross out the days on the calendar it seems so like but I hope it flys by.sorry I'm not much help n jus had a good old moan along with u xxx

I think you just need to have a good moan every now and again. My OH is cooking his tea at the moment and it smells absolutely gorgeous and I know I can't touch it. I basically cried myself to sleep last night as I had upset myself so much over a potential mistake.

Am a listening ear should you need a moan! :)

Something def in the air I feel the same I even gave in and had ham bloated now :( and would love to eat more it going be a struggle to get through without eating was thinking of having chicken but not hungry might just have a shake oh just ordered takeaway for him and boys for dinner I could strangle him!!!!

Don't worry, everyone here is going through the same thing so rants are welcome. I'm doing this with my mum, and its hard watching everybody else eat. Sometimes slipups happen. I had my first weigh in today and now feel really guilty cause I stole a penne pasta out of the pan :( Hopefully it won't come back to haunt me.
But it's probably just a down day, they'll come and go I'm sure. xxx

we all have our off days and we all have to help each other and what are we all here for if not to share each others experiences on this diet and journey we are all on together good luck and i hope you all get through this and be stronger for it

Just read this after my post! OMG there must be something in the air - our very own black Friday! Maybe its the sharp cold and a need for a hot drink or wine? Just goes to show how we all reach for alcohol in times of need lol! I also had a blip this week when I came out of hosp. Had been up since 3, pulled about, stressed and I'm afraid I had a grilled chicken kebab. Now I regret it but I needed something at the time :(

Back