need to rant

amethyst

Banned
need a dog sitter for 8 days..

off to greece 2nd june, my mum said few weeks ago "oh dont worry about molly we will have her here.."

but now "no i never we off up to your brothers that weekend blah blah.."..

i spoke to my brother and he said they up the weekend before, the weekend of bank holiday.. i just dont think my mum wants to look after her, would have to be for 2 weeks cus we flying back to birmingham staying here in leic then back down to wales the weekend after.. am so p'd off....

she has gone really funny with me, since i come up she has my eldest daughter there, she was all ok for it till we settled up here, now i am getting priority this, special girl that..

and not only her but the things my daughter is coming out with on the phone, like i dont want her etc, ( i just dotn want to mess her head up by moving schools again, and i want to be 100% sure myself that i am happy here) and my so called best friend hasb een ignoring me too since my mum spoke to her saturday telling her i am moving up here blah blah... o ffs.. got nowt to do with anyone else....

rung kennels (the one oh dog is going to) this monring and no room sorry... wont try others round here, not to good.. (so i been told)

do i try the kennels back in wales? or just not bother going .. will cost me £80 for that time plus a further £50 odd to get her injections up to date.. i just got no money.. its ok for oh his mum and dad paid for his holiday and the kennels... and he allready got holiday clothes...

i have £0 saved!! :(

have to rely on my family allowance for spending money wow

urghhhh

sorry to rant..

she gets on fine with his dog.. but they both staffy's and i wouldnt want to risk it.. as his dog gets more attention than mine and i know for a fact mine will get jelous and end up snapping (mines a *****) .. so to be safe i wouldnt want to risk it :(

Back