need to set a target

I have my first WI tomorrow which is amazing as i can never stick to diets at all the. the last one i tried only lasted a day, oops.

anyway i have 8 weeks till i go on holiday (week before xmas) and want to set myself a mini target.

what does everyone think is a reasonable and achieveable amount of weght loss in this amount of time?

Well done fopr sticking with it hon.

THe offcial guidance is a stone a moth so how about two stone for your target. you will probably beat that with ease! Where are you off on your hols?

Well done fopr sticking with it hon.

THe offcial guidance is a stone a moth so how about two stone for your target. you will probably beat that with ease! Where are you off on your hols?

im off to gran canaria for a week, found a deal for me, my rents and two sisters that we just could not pass up. hopefully will be hot there so can get a bit of a tan.

only prob is im only back for 3 days and then it is xmas so that will def be a challenge and a half.

im off to gran canaria for a week, found a deal for me, my rents and two sisters that we just could not pass up. hopefully will be hot there so can get a bit of a tan.

only prob is im only back for 3 days and then it is xmas so that will def be a challenge and a half.

well i'm taking a week off for xmas then will be back to it the beg of jan... i need to have xmas to myself!! have worked the last 3 so this year feels special!!

Back