Need to take action

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I went away at the weekend, and had to force the belt on the plan around me. I was literally in tears on the plane, so Im back now, and weigh a ton, but today is my 1st day on slimfast. How are people finding it? And what sort of losses are people having and in how long? I go away again on 31st Aug, and would so love to have lost a stone by then, but can't see it coming off that fast. What do you all think?

its possible to manage a stone in that time depending on how much effort you put into the healthy eating not having "bad snacks" and excercise i took 3 months to lose just over a stone which for me i was very happy about.. good luck with slimfast its a pretty flexible diet to follow so fits into any lifestyle

hi and welcome, i have lost 7 lbs so far in 5 weeks (one week i STS) but i dont do any excersize and i am prone to having bad snacks sometimes!!
i recon if you try 1st is do-able before you go away again, especially is you use this site, its great for info and tips and were all in the same boat so were here to support you!
good luck xx

Back