need ur help

tanya12

so for those of u that have seen me before u will be aware that i have tried sns before and i found out i was preg so had to stop but my baby didnt make it and i have really tried to get back on the plan and just cant seem too, i feel that getting back on d plan is d best way for me to focus my energy but im struggling doing it on my own and feel like im failing myself. any1 want to buddy me on this journey? n try help stick to the plan?x

I'll buddy up with you hunny. I started a month ago but have probably only stuck to plan for a half of that. I've still managed to lose over a stone so I must be doing something right. You're not failing yourself at all, you've already lost over a stone and that's amazing. Every pound counts, just takes time. We'll get there we just need to stay positive xx

hi there im restartng again for the goodness knows how many time.i would gladly b a buddy for you.i have myself had two misscarraiges and a molar pregnancy in the past but got pregnant just a month after my mum died aftr trying for ten months and my little girl is now nearly 3.i know how hard this time must b for you and while i also know how badly you prob want to lose weight i wouldnt put too much pressure on yourself.its surprising how much weight you can lose even just by keep trying.sorry for rambling.so im here willing to b a buddy starting today im 13st 5.75lb.im goin to stay with my bro in surrey the week b4 xmas so im setting myself a goal of 1.5 stone i know more is possible but if i aim for lower and get more then it will keep me motivated. so is there any special things you want to set a goal for.i weigh in on a friday so not actually doin a full week but i dnt hav many supplies at the min so just doin what i can. so take care and stay strong xxx

Join the 10 week christmas challenge hun, we will all motivate each other, bring your thoughts to the forum every day and we will all do our best to push each other along.

Back