Need your help guys!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Please stop me! It's first day of totm and I'm craving but not just that I'm sick of meal replacement! It's just the thought that again tonight it's a shake or soup when all I want is a prawn sandwich!!

Right... How about a little compromise? You stick to your meal replacement and have a few prawns to take the craving of prawns away?

It's a prawn cocktail roll from tesco im craving! If it was just prawns I wouldn't be so bad!

Distract yourself!

Try buying yourself something else. So what if it costs more than a prawn sandwich! I know TOTM is harder and you are more hungry, why not have an extra shake (your favourite), to help with the hunger or down a pint of water? Try to be kind to yourself in other ways, COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS! xx:girlpower:

I resisted! I went out the garden and cleaned the pool ready to go up mowed the lawn did some washing and had a shower!

I resisted! I went out the garden and cleaned the pool ready to go up mowed the lawn did some washing and had a shower!

Good girl babe :D you are doing so well :D

It's boiling! Been out in the garden again today n I'm burnt! Even with sun cream!

Back