Step 1 Sole Source Need your help please!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I'm starting back tomorrow for 3 weeks as that's my when my wedding day is and I have a stone to shift!
This weekend was my hen weekend in London so I've got the out of the way now I've got no distractions and reasons to eat!
I'm currently 11st 4lbs and need to get to 10st 4lb ideally! If I stick to ss 100% I think I'll be pretty much there!

I'm going to need all your support!
I've done this diet last year and lost 2st but let myself Go abit and now I'm at the point where I'm crying when I see myself in the mirror!

We are off to Florida the day After the wedding so I can't be flabby and chubby for them!

Please help guys :))

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Good luck! I'm certain you'll achieve it if you stick to it 100% :)

Good luck for tomorrow. I am sure you will achieve the 1st loss if you follow the plan. You have a great reason to do it so just focus on your goal x

Thanx ladies! Yer just got to remember why I'm doing this again and that il be so happy on my big day and in Florida!
Had my 1st shake at 9am so will have one every 4 hours! X

What a fabulous reason to lose a few lbs. you want to feel your best on your wedding day and I'm sure you will!

As for Florida it will be getting nice a warm and you wann be able to wear what you want without an worry. Good for you.

Look forward to following your journey :)

Hi hunk, it's my wedding in 11weeks. I have been on diet for three days and lost 11lb lol. Youl deffo do it! X

Hunni not hunk lol damn iPad!

Hi hunk, it's my wedding in 11weeks. I have been on diet for three days and lost 11lb lol. Youl deffo do it! X

Wow 11lbs that's amazing!! I hope I can loose that much that quickly! Congrats on the wedding also! Are u doing ss or ss+

What a fabulous reason to lose a few lbs. you want to feel your best on your wedding day and I'm sure you will!

As for Florida it will be getting nice a warm and you wann be able to wear what you want without an worry. Good for you.

Look forward to following your journey :)

Thanx Hun! That's what I want! Not to have to worry if I look fat or whatever!

I'm so excited to be skinny haha

Back