Need your support please

Nessa

Silver Member
ok so i have decided to go on the sw plan, however i don't have any of the books i need, like the food optimizing book. I have bid for a couple on ebay but have not won anything yet. My partner said that he wont allow me to go to the weekly group meetings as he don't think i need to lose any more weight (was a size 26, now down to a size 14) I want to get to a size 12.

the problem i have is i am not really sure what i am allowed and not allowed to eat. can anyone give me an idea of what i am allowed please? i would go on the slimming world website for support but i need a password and i can only get one of those if i go to a group.

As above your not allowed to post the passwords
Ruthy xxx

Nessa I'd really recommend joining a group. The leader will go over everything thoroughly with you and knowing that everyone in the room is doing the same thing as you is so helpful and motivating. You say your partner won't let you go to the group, but SW isn't an extreme diet or anything, it's a lifestyle change and it's really just common sense healthy eating!

hi i agree with skinny you would be beter off joining a group i have been on sw befor this is the second time i have joined a group did try a few months ago like you have said your doing bought books off ebay suposed to be the newest ones they were not the ones i was given when i joined the group also didnt loose anything and i did it for 5 weeks , maybe your willpower is beter than mine lol but i find the weigh ins at a meeting much beter you feel you have to stick to it lol good luck whatever you decide to do x

Back