Need2bslim Induction diary

Good luck with the WI need2beslim! :)

Thanks Alpaca. My weight stayed the same as it was the other day so iv not lost anything but iv not gained anything either. Ive only lost 2 lb during this first week of induction :( I am going to take what iv learned this week and try and stay within the limits this week.

B - Cheese 0.5g omlette (very little cheese), 2 turkey rashers 0.7
L - chicken breast 0g, 1/2 tub soft cheese 4g
S - half an avocado 3g with salt and pepper
D - chicken 0g and veg stir fry 4g
S - 2 oopsie rolls 1g and 1 slice betwen them gammon 0.5

TOTAL CARBS - 13.7g

I made the oopsie rolls today. They taste a bit eggy to be honest but I'll still eat them if they are gonna fill me up when im hungry. Im gonna lay off the sf jelly as well and only have it as a treat on a Saturday.

Last edited:
Morning need2beslim ... I hope going strictly clean and green works for you! :)

Tuesday (week 2)

Right Iv just went through all the menu posts previous to this one and added all the carb values to everything Iv eat and Im totaly shocked and so glad I did it. No wonder I only lost 2lb o my first week as I was eating about 30g of carbs per day instead of 20g. The later part of the week looks a lot better and here was me worried about the donner meat little did I know that the tomatoes and carrots were to blame and also the milk in my coffee those first few days. Also the sausages and turkey rashers are gonna go and i'll get real bacon instead. I have learned a lot from this and now its time for me to fine tune what im doing going forward/. Hopefully I'll lose more this week than last.

B - Cheese 0.5g omlette, 2 turkey rashers 0.7
L - chicken breast 0g, 1/2 tub philly 4g
D - chicken breast 0g, green salad 1.3g, tomatoes 4g, mayo 0g
S - 1/2 chicken breast 0g, 2 oopsie rolls 1g, 1 slice gammon 0.5g, 1/2 tub phily 4g

TOTAL CARBS - 16g

Last edited:
Well done! It's great when we figure out where we're going wrong ... Hopefully it will work beautifully for you now :)

Wednesday

B - Cheese 0.5g omlette, 2 turkey rashers 0.7g
L - chicken 0g, salad 1.3, ranch dressing, 1g
S - chicken 0g, salad 1.3g, mayonaise 0g, 1/2 tub philly 4g
D - 2 x cheese 1g omlette, 4 slice bacon 0g
S - 20 green olives 2g

TOTAL CARBS - 11.8g

Ive ben doing 30 mins or cardio each night and today I walked for 1.5 hrs. Iv already lost 1 inch of my waist. Cant wait till Mondays weigh in now if I keep this up.

Last edited:
Well done need2bslim... Great focus :)

Thursday, Friday and Saturday the menu is basically the same as im enjoying it and it seems to be working. I weighed myself gthis morning and had lost 6lb. Not only that but 4 inches iff the waist so im well chuffed. I wont change my ticker till Mondays weigh in though. One new thing I did try was cold chicken with some cold pesto. Made a nice wee change from the mayo

Great loss and shrinkage Need2bslim ... Well done :)

Sunday

B - Omlette 0g, bacon 0g, cheese, 1g
L - chicken tikka 0g and donner 0g, 1/2 cup raw cabbage 1g, 1/4 cup onion 4g!!!!
D - Steak 0g, 1/2 cup mushrooms 1.2g, 1 tbsp soy sauce 1g, 100g savoy cabbage and leek stir fry 3.4g, 1 clove garlic 1g, 50ml whipping cream 1g
S - 10 green olives 1g, sf jelly 0g, cream 1g, chicken 0g, pesto o.5g

Totak Carbs - 17.1g :)

Monday (Day 1 of week 3)

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 5lb from last Monday so I mustv gained 1lb that came off on Saturday. I think this is becasue iv not been drinking enough water the last couple of days. Im still rrally happy with losing the 5 lb though. Ive decided to plod on with the induction phase for now as im still enjoying it so might as well keep going till I get bored.

Hi and welcome, sorry I'm late to the party but I've had a busy month ;)

Hi Jim, what advice do you have for me?

Im so happy with my weight loss iv decided to go for another half stone :). I might not lose it within the 4 weeks but Im gonna try. I guess its just down to how fast your body will let go of the fat. Ive not been hungry at all today really. Its been almost 6 hours since Iv eaten anything (cheese omlette and bacon) so im just going to have a chicken salad. I thinkj it must be that extra slice of bacon I had this morning thats keeping me full up

Morning, :)

Do you need my advice love, you are doing so well and seem to be on target. How are you planning to maintain, you need to be thinking about that now.

Im just starting to read phase 2 of the Atkins book so hopefully by the time ive reached my target weight I'll have all the info on that. My hubby is now on his first week of induction after seeing the difference in me so im just gonna carry on the induction phase with him for the next fortnight

Well done need2bslim... It's all moving in the right direction ! :)

Back