Need2bslim Induction diary

What do u mean Jim? I thought that was a good thing x

Wednesday

B - bacon 0g, cheese 1g, omlette 0g
L - chicken 0g salad 3.4g 4 cherry toms 2g, mayo 0g
D - steak 0g, veg 4g, cheese 1g, cream 1g
S - sf jelly 0g, cream 0.5g, 50g philly 1g, cooked beef slices 0g, 20 olives 2g

Total carbs - 16.1g

I had a sneaky look at the scales 2day and it looks like I'm on track to lose 2lb. I really hope so

Last edited:
Morning Need2bslim... :)

Morning :) it just seems a lot of olives to me love, that's all. Nice and healthy though, but I'm not sure on the carb count for that many, I'm sure it's very low though.

Morning Alpaca, hope ur having a good day. 20 olives just fills a small ramakind so it doesn't seem a lot. I think theyr great as a savoury snack. I also had 100g of brazil nuts yesterday which were only 2g. I'm gonna write my menus later as I'm really tired just now. Need to go and lay down I think

Hi n2bs - hope all going well. I love olives too:)
Just keep an eye open for any cravings - nuts can be a problem for some people. The upside and downside of atkins - it's our personalised WOE!
Xx

Well I switched to decaf coffee yesterday and my head has been pounding all day today and so tired. Im sure I'll be fine in a couple of days. My menu has been basically the same this week - chicken, steak veg, salad but this week iv had 4 cherry tomatos every other day and a 100g packet of brazil nuts 2g. Iv also had a couple of Gin and diet lemonade tonight.

Morning Need2bslim... I'm a nut freak too so was really interested when you said you'd had some brazil nuts... I'm not sure how many nuts is 100g but I've just re-checked the Atkins carb counter and 6 nuts is 2.1g net carbs... :)

Thanks Alpaca. There was deffo more than 6 probably twice that but it was a small 100g bag from asda and it said 2.1g carbs on the packet. I'l double check this tho x

brazil nuts are great, I had a few today for breakfast. I think it's important to watch intake of nuts though,
100g of brazil nuts are between 600-700 calories, this might be something to watch out for in case it stalls, fine every once in a while though i'm sure..

how's it going slim? :)

Morning Need2bslim... :)

Hi everyone things are going quite good although I did have a good few Gin and diet lemonades at the weekend. I felt rather rough on Sunday and I was really missing my carbs and craving chocolate but I managed to stick it out. I was out for dinner as well and i had some garlic mushrooms and chicken wrapped in parma ham so i managed to avid carbs there too. im still having caffine withdrawal i think as im still craving sweet things or maybe its due to all the diet lemonade I had on Saturday. On the plus side I've lost 3 lb so thats good although I wish it was more. Regarding the brazil nuts i think they would be a good treat to have at the weekend as you say. One thing I am missing a lot is curry. Does anyone have a nice curry recipe you are allowed to have? I read somewhere that someone made a garlic nan out of some oopsie rolls so maybe try that out as well this week. Im getting bored eating steak tbh

Last edited:
I had curry the other day Pataks Madras paste Is reasonable in carbs and you don't need much, mixed it with chicken, green beans and chopped celery was Yum x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yippeee just realised i lost 3 lb not `1 lb last week. Im deffo gonna make a curry 2moro. Cant wait actually

I got curry powder from H&B, madras and made it up with a little cornflower not too much and lots of veg and chicken. it was yum. You could make the oopsie really flat and eat em like naan.

Oh, and 3lb is brill - well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the loss Need2bslim! :)

Well done on the loss:)
Xx

I think iv overdone the cream cheese again today, darn .....

B - cheese 1g, omlette 0g, bacon 0g
L - steak 0g, couple sprigs of broccoli and cauliflower 2.5g, cheese 1g, cream 1g, 1tsp bisto gravy granuals 1g (the label says 66g per 100g and 1 tsp is 1 gram so correct me if im wrong on this)
S - sf jelly 0g, cream 0.5g, 20 olives 2g, 150g sainsburys own make cream cheese 4.2g
D - chicken 0g, salad 3.5g, 5 cherry tomatos 2.5g, mayo 0g, pesto
S - sf jelly 0g, cream 0.5g

TOTAL CARBS - 19.7

More green veggies needed! And sf jelly can stall (not sure how much you are having) so be careful.

Morning Need2bslim... If you start having problems losing then I'd look at what you're having as there's a couple of known stallers in your menu... Otherwise good to go ... Agree with Katie on the green veg though :)

Back