needed extra shake felt like about to pass out .week 6 WI (on wed) & feeling faint !!

Hi everyone hopefully i will be able to get some feedback as I am quite concerned ..:eek:

i have been doing the hannah waterman interval training dvd (20 mins) for a few days a week
but today i was feeling fine whilst doing it , but a few hours later I feel really faint and shakey like every time i get up from sofa or bed i see black ...and i have been craving food like crazy something i havn't done in a while:cry: (typical totm craving ) I have had loads of sparkling water nearly 3.5 l and a peppermint tea and now i have just realized my totm has come early:mad::confused: ....as i was feeling extremely faint , havn't felt like this before :confused: so i took an extra shake, have i done wrong will it break ketosis ?? has anyone's totm come early ??

please please help i know u guys are really supportive and would really appreciate any kind of feedback ...ON THE EXTRA SHAKE I HAD IF ITS OKAY (WILL IT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE) OR THE TOTM query

i feel like i have done really well and hope that because of this i wont blow it :(

Last edited:
Don't worry it would have been worse if you had gone for food. I did the same yesterday totm too and thought it the best of two evils x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Get checked out by your Doctor. It's probably just that you have overdone the exercise - but possible you need more fluid. Either way check it out. When you are overweight it doesn't do to take on strenuous exercise without checking first.

ah hun you chose the better of 2 evils, just put it behind you if you can. If you keep feeling that way, see your doctor or pharmacist x

sounds like you made the right choice by having an extra shake. How are you doing now and how was the weigh in?

hey guys sorry for delay in replying ...

where do i start ?? hmmm ...
1. only lost 3 pounds on my WI on the wednesday (although pharmacist said i had made right choice)
2. as well as feeling like crap no energy whatsoever eventhough i stopped the exercise, my motivation was no where to be found
3. I reached desperation on the weekend and had a very VERY naughty weekend (which now i regret big time!!) i ate all sorts and now feel disgusted with myself
4. obviously out of ketosis, but back on track today monday hoping for the best!! no more slip ups its not worth it, believe me only 3 more months to go and I am now more motivated than ever!!

i also believe not longging onto minimins had a lot to do, this site is the best thing since sliced bread, this is where i find my motivation !!

Back