Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

hi there Mrs, how goes it? Did you enjoy your wedding etc. I mean are you glad you did have a bit of a reception in the end -- you weren't going to at first. Did the cupcakes go down well? Post us another photo when you can. Would love to see another one of the formal ones. Where they all stylish sepia or where some colour too? You didn't have any of those fancy ones where everything is black and white and they pick out one colour??

hi there Mrs, how goes it? Did you enjoy your wedding etc. I mean are you glad you did have a bit of a reception in the end -- you weren't going to at first. Did the cupcakes go down well? Post us another photo when you can. Would love to see another one of the formal ones. Where they all stylish sepia or where some colour too? You didn't have any of those fancy ones where everything is black and white and they pick out one colour??

Everything is good, thank you! Lots of plans including moving in the new year. The cupcakes went down really well and it was nice to see everyone after the wedding but I still would have preferred a pub lunch! The restaurant staff made it a bit of a kerfuffle but it was still lovely.

Here's another photo for you:
image-3591683348.jpg

The bridesmaid on the right is my younger sister and the best man is Mike's brother.

I've decided to give a VLCD another bash as I'm going to Athens for my 30th in November and I'd like 2st off. I'll be starting it mid Sept once payday arrives. I know you'll support me, F! xx

Love it! You all look super! Love all the dresses and the blue and red theme you have going there. Jolly decent of the place to supply a red wall backdrop too!

I'm right there for ya, I'll be here every day, although I am down in England mid Sep and over to Geneva for a conference for a couple of days. Almost looking forward to it, you being back on a vlcd, as it usually gets me to knuckle down too. Too late for this conference by the looks of things though I could still make a concerted effort on the next 2 weeks and maybe squeeze into my trouser suit. Will try.

Back