Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

I'm here! I'm always here! :D Birthday on Thursday, then b-I-l's 70th at the weekend, and then I have decided I am Ssing for the rest of July. Had enough of the 12's, want to see the 11's now so going to sort it! So if you are looking for any mojo you will find it here next week!
Well done you for becoming a gym bunny!

Things are good! 16 days until the wedding, eeeeek!

In the camper at the moment actually - Weston-super-Mare for some pre-wedding relaxation. I'm knitting hehe! X

28th? Can't wait to see photos of you in that dress. It's very stylish. How are you doing? Is it possible to still eat healthily in the campervan? Hope you're managing to stay on track.

28th? Can't wait to see photos of you in that dress. It's very stylish. How are you doing? Is it possible to still eat healthily in the campervan? Hope you're managing to stay on track.

29th :) And about the dress...

I had a nightmare. I still couldn't fit into it a couple of weeks ago (miles off - very small sizing didn't help) so contacted them to exchange to a larger size. They had discontinued it! So I tried a different one which I actually love more and it fits perfectly. So I'm getting married in this dress in ivory:
image-1198196154.jpg
It's so flattering. I absolutely adore it!

Trying to eat healthily (keeping off the carbs) but not drinking enough water at all. Must try harder! I think I'll be coming back to the VLCD after the honeymoon but for now, I'm happy to maintain as I feel happy with how I look for the wedding :)

It's amazing. The skirt looks even fuller in this one, and it will give you a lovely waist. Keep trying to diet/eat-healthily. Even if the dress looks good now, which is great, a few pounds off by the wedding will just give it a nice relaxed fit, and just make you feel that much more comfortable and lighter. Looking forward to photos!

Thanks guys!

I'm still gymming away. Really do enjoy it! I go three times a week and do 30mins cardio and 45mins-1hr of strength training.

Really want to knuckle down when I'm back from my honeymoon and get to goal. I've been yo-yoing for too long now! I'd like to see 14st by my birthday in November!

Excellent. You'll be nice a fit for walking up the aisle and carrying all those flowers :D! Are you going off on honeymoon (to Italy?) the next day? Don't you dare forget to post a photo of you in that dress. I've been dying to see it............ever since you first got engaged............ages ago!

Excellent. You'll be nice a fit for walking up the aisle and carrying all those flowers :D! Are you going off on honeymoon (to Italy?) the next day? Don't you dare forget to post a photo of you in that dress. I've been dying to see it............ever since you first got engaged............ages ago!

Of course I won't forget! :D

Yes, off to Italy the next morning for 10 glorious nights! <3

Going slow can be nice sometimes, if you're not in a rush to get to somewhere, just chilling. Where will you stay in Italy now? Getting between cities on the train is so easy so you can still see a bit of the country. Bet you'll have a lovely time no matter what you do.

Going slow can be nice sometimes, if you're not in a rush to get to somewhere, just chilling. Where will you stay in Italy now? Getting between cities on the train is so easy so you can still see a bit of the country. Bet you'll have a lovely time no matter what you do.

We're spending 7 nights in Sorrento and the rest in Rome. Got heaps planned including walking up Vesuvius, a boat trip to Capri and a drive down the Amalfi Coast in a Fiat 500!

10 days before mine I was watching the weather and praying. The 10 day forecast said rain! And I would go on every day and print it out. Each day the rain moved further and further away until it is was the most amazing hot, sunny day you could imagine! I was also a pack of nerves in the last 10 days. It's so good that you are looking forward to it. Enjoy every minute of your day!

10 days before mine I was watching the weather and praying. The 10 day forecast said rain! And I would go on every day and print it out. Each day the rain moved further and further away until it is was the most amazing hot, sunny day you could imagine! I was also a pack of nerves in the last 10 days. It's so good that you are looking forward to it. Enjoy every minute of your day!

The weather is looking good so far so fingers crossed!

Back