Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Your loses are amazing well done, have a great hol

Thanks hun! You're doing well yourself - it's always a good feeling to hit that stone off mark! Which VLCD are you following? xx

Last WI tomorrow before my holiday! Dying to hop on the scales and see if I've hit my target of 16'7!

Went shopping today for this week - got salmon, tuna steaks, salad stuff and couscous as my carbs (only 50g with my meal) and I got sugar free jellies for my sweet tooth. Quite proud of my efforts really! :D

Last edited:
I'm here :) I'm not a regular poster, but I do read your every post!
Good luck with your Wi tomorrow - I'm sure you'll get the figure you're looking for, it's just 1lb off! :D

Hope your refeed goes well before the holidaaayyy!! :D :D :D !

So did I miss your WI result or did you not post it? Can't see it!

That is such a beautiful tankini!! You'll look stunning in it on your holiday in September :)

Where is it from - as I could be interested in one as well :D

That's gorgeous! You will look fab in it and I'm sure u will be that weight by then Hun :)

I also would like to know where it's from please so I can buy one for holiday :) xx

Just got my offer letter through from for the MPhil progressing to a PhD (standard procedure). Eeeeeeeeee! So excited! :bliss:

I'll be starting in January as I wanted to give myself a bit of a break between finishing my MA at the end of September and starting the MPhil/PhD. My brain needs a rest!

Back