Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Thank you, ladies!

How is everyone getting on this close to Christmas? I'm just trying to maintain and seem to be managing...just about!

Bought this dress for graduation:

image-2642006690.jpg

I thought it looked quite Egyptian-y - what do you think? X

It's gorgeous. Really stunning, and yes, it does have an Egyptian look to it. You will look fab. can't wait to see the photos.
Managed to get rid of my squatter lbs and just trying to minimise the damage over Christmas now. I reckon I will get back on the packs next Friday (27th), although I probably will have a couple of glasses of champagne on NYE.
Happy Christmas! Are you going to Norwich at all over the break, or will it just be the two of you on Christmas Day?

Merry Christmas

Well done, off to a raring start!

Not raining here, but I do C25K on the treadmill, me. Ever since I went over my ankle on a pine cone (a bit ouchy) I feel safer running on the treadmill. Got up to 20 minutes running last year which I was amazed at as I have never been a runner. It really does work so stick at it though after about week three I just wrote down the times on the back of my hand and used my own music as hers got a wee bit annoying after a while! Another advantage to doing it on the treadmill as you have a timer in front of you.

Wow! Just been having a look through your journey and you have done fantastically well! I hope I can squeeze into such a fab looking graduation dress next year :)

Find anything nice? Never been to the Isle of Wight (why, I do not know because I lived on the south coast for five years!) but have gone fossil hunting at Bracklesham Bay and Lyme Regis. Got a few shark teeth :cool:!
That's what it is all about, making a promise to yourself. Get back to the 16's and say goodbye to the 17's forever. They're nice enough, better than the 18's but they are just not for you! I did that with the 13's. No matter what is happening in my life, I will drop everything and put my diet straight back at the top of the agenda when I see 12, 10!
It would be so cool if you could get down to 17 or even break into the 16's for your graduation. Good luck.

I feel like I've got my head in the game now - second day of being good and 4lbs down already! Determined to be 14st by my wedding.

6 months tomorrow! That's 6 months to lose 4st 1lb and I'm 4lbs down already! That's 2 1/4lbs a week. I'm sure I can do it! I'm going to have a damn good try anyway! :determined:

Awww so pretty! Is that your hubby yo be in the pictures?

Well done on your progress and I'm sure you can meet your goal x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back