Negative CAN be a positive :) :)

Tif

Well i'm new to this site (but not new to the diet) I have been SS for 4/5 weeks and up until yesterday i had lost an impressive 22lb - Please hold the applause lol - I am 5'6 and i started at 226lbs (16stone 2) and last Friday weighed in at 204 (14'8). Saturday night however i COMPLETELY fell off the wagon i went on an all day drinking binge( i know how bad that is, really stupid and quite dangerous) and had a curry and bread galore all day. I have paid the price and stacked on a good half stone... now in the past this would have thrown me off for weeks and my eating would have spiralled out of control....however (here comes the positive) I sat up on my PC last night thinking and thinking and finally i turned this thought process into something i could use - how about if i DIDN'T let this throw me off the diet, how about if i drew a line in the sand and to this as a benchmark?

Previously even though i was having great losses i was cheating, nibble here, nibble there and i knew it would catch up with me sooner or later. How about i use this "blip" as somewhere to draw the line under and make a concerted effort to commit to being a 100% sole sourcer. Low and behold - today i am back on track, feeling great and looking forward to the diet a head.

I WILL drink my water steadily through out the day
I WILL have my shake regularly
I WILL plan my social life around my diet

It can be SUCH a short diet and i'm getting in the way of being happy and healthy. I have 61 lb to go till im at goal and with a stone a month thats only 16 weeks away....but only if i play by the rules.

SORRY this is such a long rant but i thought this might be helpful people IF they do ever have a little slip up xx

Well done for getting straight back onto the diet, I too have been off plan the last few days and ended up completely pigging out on chocolate etc yesterday but I'm back on it today 100% ss for the forseeable future.

Good Luck

xx

you have done amazingly well - I hope i can do as well as you!

Well done Tif, that's a brilliant attitude to take :)

Well done for getting back on x x

I actually feel better now than i did on my last WI - a kind of relaxed state. Very odd

Thanks Tif, just wish I knew about c.d sooner, I spent 2.5 years loosing 5.5 stone on w.w when I could have done that in 5 months on cambridge hehe, ah well at least it was good for my willpower I suppose ;)

You'll be fine, we all have blips and failure is only when you give up completely so just keep plodding along and if you blip, you blip, just get back on it the next day.

xxxx

(((((((hugsformeeee))))))

Well done Tif, I have been similar but feeling positive today and determind today is day 1 of SS again as desperate to get into the 11's. Also my CDC is back from hols a week on Thursday and I told her I would have lost 8lbs by the time she gets back. So now I have 10 days to lose 7lbs to make her proud (and me proud of course) :)

You can do it - you know you can xx How about me and you commit to 100% from now till friday?

well done hun, love your attitude and if you don't mind I have stolen your quotes for myself.

I WILL drink my water steadily through out the day
I WILL have my shake regularly
I WILL plan my social life around my diet

I am hoping they will work for me too.

Its amazing how a blip can make you get back on track isn't it! It makes you feel so guilty and at the end of the day, by cheating on the diet, you are only cheating yourself!

Well done for getting back on track & fingers crossed the weight drops off quickly for you x

I'm in Tif - you and me SS to Friday - 5 days - we can do it!!!! Keep me posted and I will keep you posted too :) xx

Hey Lexy!!

Day 1 done and dusted. I managed 4 l of water all my packs nicely spaced out and NO nibbling :)

Day one Tif 100% - DONE.

How did you get on chic?

Hey Tif, you probably saw my new post (think you are on there with me) :D 1st day DONE - now only a few hours to go until day 2 will also be done and dusted. How are you doing hon??? xx

Hey Tif, you probably saw my new post (think you are on there with me) :D 1st day DONE - now only a few hours to go until day 2 will also be done and dusted. How are you doing hon??? xx

Hey my dear - coming up to the end of day 2 now - woop woop. Not saying its easy but i feel great for it - make you realise how much cheating i WAS doing before!!

3 Packs - DONE
3lt water - DONE
2nd ss 100% - DONE (nearly) :)

Keep me posted chick a dee

Back