Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey lovely! Sorry to hear work is rubbish! At least it's nearly Friday :) Have you got fun weekendy things planned? xx

Hey it's not that bad really, I'm just bored - need a new challenge.
I have no plans at all actually, just holiday packing! xx

Yay for the holiday packing! How exciting! When do you go? xx

We go on Thursday morning but have college Wednesday night so need to get myself prepared this weekend with last minute bits - ill prob just get everything ready and pack Tuesday night. I can't wait to go!! :-D xx

Plan for today;

(B) 2 alpen light (heb) danio (1)

(L) chicken in Tom and basil sauce (1)

(D) sw chips, fried egg, ??

I'm poor this month and haven't got any fruit or veg :(

Plan for today;

(B) 2 alpen light (heb) danio (1)

(L) chicken in Tom and basil sauce (1)

(D) sw chips, fried egg, ??

I'm poor this month and haven't got any fruit or veg :(

That's good day under the circumstances! Not long til holibobs now, exciting! xxx

BEANS! get some beans on that dinner! :)
proper friday comfort food....but watch out for the trumps!! hehe xx

I do love beans, could even add some mushy peas! :D xx

Having a change around to maximise what I have at work to eat and at home.. not strictly slimming world but healthy enough for someone on a budget till holiday :D also means I can have eggs for breakfast tmrw

(B) Danio and 2 alpen lights

(L) Baxters stay full soup and 4 ryvita

(D) Chicken in tom and basil sauce, slimming world chips and frozen veg

(S) Muller greek and hot choc

how much are the danio that u get??? food sounds amazing and very jealousnof u going away u excited? ? xx

The strawberry ones are a syn but the peach ones are my fave at 2 syns, they are soooo good mixed with golden crunch :) quite expensive at 3 for £2 in tesco.

I'm excited about hols, but feeling large and not looking forward to getting my body out in a bikini :/

How are you? xx

The strawberry ones are a syn but the peach ones are my fave at 2 syns, they are soooo good mixed with golden crunch :) quite expensive at 3 for £2 in tesco.

I'm excited about hols, but feeling large and not looking forward to getting my body out in a bikini :/

How are you? xx

They are nice but yeah ive noticed they are quite expensive arent they.. im good thanks going to try and book a holiday today for ten weeks away as work said I could have a week off woo :)

Im sure youll great in a bikini and just think your a lot lighter than you were so show it off!!! ;) xx

They are nice but yeah ive noticed they are quite expensive arent they.. im good thanks going to try and book a holiday today for ten weeks away as work said I could have a week off woo :)

Im sure youll great in a bikini and just think your a lot lighter than you were so show it off!!! ;) xx

Ohhh lovely, where do you want to go? Xx

Ohhh lovely, where do you want to go? Xx

just to spain will do me my uncle has a house in croatia so might go there again just looking at prices ... hate flying so I would be happy on a megabus to france to be honest haha x

just to spain will do me my uncle has a house in croatia so might go there again just looking at prices ... hate flying so I would be happy on a megabus to france to be honest haha x

As long as its warm and sunny eh!? It's so windy here at the moment and the sun keeps hiding, it's annoying x

Hey all, really not doing well at the moment - have fallen off the wagon big time! trying to climb back on with a red day.. Its no excuse but all the hormones have kicked my ass, feel bloated, spotty and horrible

(B) 2 Alpen light (heb) muller greek

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) low low (hea) pulled pork
pineapple
Danio (1)
3 chocs (7.5)

(D) Chicken in tom and basil (2) veg

Last edited:
Back